2013 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Forget it in the winter

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "A beast-handling and acceleration"

Cons: "Not for winter, hard to get into"

"Even with Pirelli summer tires I could get my 2003 SL55 up the slight incline into my garage with a running start especially if I turned off the ESP when there was some snow and ice in the driveway. With the replacement 13 SL550 and Bridgestone run flats summer tires, be prepared with two strong pushers and a bunch of cinders to get it back in the garage if you are dumb enough to try driving it in the winter. Also without the easy entry feature that my old SL55 had, its not too easy for the driver to get into when the top is on. Otherwise it is superior in every way to my 2003 SL55 which I owned since fall of 2003. All the electronics are up to date and look like they will be trouble free. The car is a beast as far as handling and acceleration just like my 03 SL55 but also gets 18 mpg in city driving, not 12mpg. Be sure to get the bigger AMG wheels which also come with bigger brakes. Wish it had a heated steering wheel option, but on the other hand its undrivable in the winter. All in all a great car, but not if you live in snowy climes and don't have a winter car. It will have to be stored for the winter."

supercar

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"I would recommened this car to someone with a few hundred grand to spare. All you really get is speed...a lot of speed. The twin turbo produces an incredible amount of torque through the entire band. It's very tempting to punch it all the time. Be prepared to pay the price; it attracts the police. The SL65 is much better than the Viper or any other American supercar."

After 12,000 miles

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"The 2009 SL ended my Corvette addiction."

Pretty close to nirvana

By on Saturday, September 04, 2010

"The warranty on my 2006 M5 was about to expire which put in the market for a new car. There was no way I was going to keep the M5 without a warranty. The repairs thus far had been way too much if I had to pay them out of pocket. I stopped my the Mercedes dealer and they had a silver arrow edition SL550 that just looked gorgeous! Sporty, clean, sharp angles, silver with red interior and AMG wheels. I always thought of the SL has being a car for the more mature gentlemen however, I am sold on it and absolutely love it."

vary nice MB

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"great looking. good exhilarates. nice finish interor and exteror. the tire air pressure indecator is a bit to sensitive. needs a little more speed. nice on corners."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz SL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals