2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $125,736 - $130,864.

Invoice N/A

Based on 4 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10

The Tesla Model S doesnt even come close!

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Beautiful, Best Ride, European Quality, Best Car"

Cons: "I cannot find one thing wrong with this car"

"This new S Class is one of the best cars in the world, Motor Trend even picked it over the Tesla Model S. I have intensly reviewed the Tesla Model S and the S Class, I have gotten to drive them both, the winner... the Mercedes Benz. This car has more saftey features than any other car on the market, it is also the first car to feature all LED lights inside and outside the vehicle. This car is more advanced in saftey than the Telsa, suprising but it is true. Europeans are masters of the automobile, and this car is truly the highest expression of what a car is. I loved riding in the Tesla, but the new S Class is the definite winner."

Best S Class in 20 years

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Best and most fun car to drive."

Cons: "Expensive."

"Looks like Mercedes is back with real quality built vehicles. I have owned S Class cars over the past 20 years. My 2001 S Class had electronic issues, my 2006 S Class had some minor issues, my 2008 S Class had very few issues, and THIS 2014 S Class has no issues at 10,500 miles. WOW! And it has tons of great technology! Way to go Daimler! I feel like we are back to awesome tank like vehicles with superior technology. I am a Benz lover. So I am excited this Benz has hit the mark."

Head and shoulders above the competition

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Everything... really"

Cons: "Really nothing I have found"

"I spent 2 months looking, driving and examining the A8, 750LI, LS460 and a few others... Nothing even came close in my opinion. I know Audi owners are pretty committed to their cars, but if they drive an A8L and then drive the S550, they will buy the S550. Every inch of it is better and more refined. The technology is incredible. The drive is amazing. Just an absolute joy of a car."

Worst mercedes I have owned!

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Luxurious"

Cons: "Uncomfortable, poor handling, confusing graphics,l"

"As the owner of over 20 new Mercedes (I now own six) purchased since 1985, I find the 2014 S550 the worst Mercedes I have ever owned from a comfort and aesthetic standpoint. Why did the engineers decide to give us a half wooden, half padded leather steering wheel? Why did they move the left turn signal to a new position? Why did they move the cruise control lever? Why are the brushed aluminum control buttons on the steering wheel impossible to read in glaring sun? Why s it necessary to remove your hand from the wheel to activate the horn? Why is the wheel so uncomfortable and causes my hands to ache after several hours? Why did they move the wheel spokes? And these are just the beginning of my complaints. I don't have the time nor inclination to continue! I will soon be rid of it."