2013 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $77,857 - $83,488.

Invoice N/A

10/7.9

9.6

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Fabulous Car!

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Handling, safety, styling, comfort, spacious"

Cons: "Limited design options for exterior and interior"

""The S-Class is a terrific car in all regards. The only improvement would be in offerings of colors - particularly in the interior - which they have improved somewhat in the past couple of years. The S-class is extremely safe, handles beautifully and is as comfortable for passengers as it is for the driver (with optional equipment, at least). The only reason I'm trading it in is to buy a new one. ""

Cons: "Limited design options."

"The S-Class is a terrific car in all regards. The only improvement would be in offerings of colors - particularly in the interior - which they have improved somewhat in the past couple of years. The S-class is extremely safe, handles beautifully and is as comfortable for passengers as it is for the driver (with optional equipment, at least). The only reason I'm trading it in is to buy a new one."

Best car I ever owned

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful ride!"

"This car still looks, drives and rides great! I want a 2014, not in a big hurry for one since this 2007 still is in excellent condition. It is a lot of money to spend for a car, but I'll do it again. I'm sold on the S550!"

Cons: "Pricey, but worth every cent!"

"This is an awesome car, made like no other! I travel 85% of the time for work. I bought it because I wanted to be comfortable and look good getting there. It's spacious, plush, and has just enough gadgets to keep me occupied through my daily grind. I seek opportunities to drive it even when I really don't have anyplace in particular to go. On one trip (approx. 350 miles 1 way) I cruised at 65-70 mph and was able to see about 29 mpg on average. This is pretty good for a car of this size and engine of this power. It's not the ride of the 1990's S-class however, it still beats anything out there in my opinion. It turns heads everywhere. Even my kids, who didn't want me to get it because they thought it looked like an "old mans" car, love to ride in it. Their only complaint is that it puts them to sleep every time. They don't know I control the entire car from my drivers seat and I turn on the seat heater and massager to quiet them down each time. Lol! Of the 5 MB's I've ever owned this is certainly the best yet. They do enjoy the split view navi/tv screen. Looking forward to the next generation of MB."

Definitely one of the best Mercedes I've owned

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Fun, fast, great mileage, great handling & comfort"

Cons: "2006 voice control and sirius reception"

"I have owned about 65 Mercedes Benz vehicles since 1970 and this is one of the best. And I have a 2013 SL550 and 2012 ML350 diesel as well. This car gets 24mpg on the highway at unmentionable speeds with supreme comfort and handling for a car this large. And quick acceleration. Can only be faulted for 2006 designed electronics. Difficult voice controls for phone and navigation. Sirius satellite radio cuts out and back in where newer ones don't. Virtually no warranty claims since new in 2007. Can't see trading it in for a new one +65k to get slightly better acceleration, much better electronics, lane change warning and LED lamps. Its just too great a machine!"

Awesome

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Best car for the money on the road today."

Sheer perfection.

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "Excellent ride, passenger space, speed, & style."

"After driving many very fine Jaguar XJs since 1996, I leased a 2010 S400 Hybrid for less money per month despite having an MSRP $20,000 higher. It was replaced last year with my 2013 S550. There is nothing to complain of and nothing to change. The ride is excellent, there is plenty of passenger space and the materials are impeccable. The engine's 429hp is exceptional yet 25-30mpg on the highway are the norm. I have driven the car now for 1 year and at its first annual oil change, there were no needed warranty repairs, adjustments or problems to correct."

great

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "very likely"

"very nice"

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, design and loaded with technology"

Cons: "Rear seat package makes for a small trunk capacity"

"I bought this car 2 months ago. It is the Edition 1 with designo paint. The brakes squealed first thing in the morning however that seems to have gone away. Without question Mercedes has hit the jackpot with this car. It is an absolute dream in design and drive. It is a pleasure to drive. We have the aromatic system in it and we thought that we wouldn't use it but it is really nice. We have the rear seat package which takes away from the trunk space. The technology will blow your mind. I'm still learning. The navigation screen is outstanding. If you are looking for the ultimate car give it a shot."

TANK of a Car

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Super Price,Good customer service,RIDE"

"I made this purchase knowing that I was going to use this beauty as a Limo.I was a big fan of the Engine and transmission and the body is very Regal. I have my carried my clients up and down the eastern Starboard with no problems or complaints. I am well past the warranty but that is ok because I used Mercedes-Benz dealer alternative 404 North Auto Repair has saved my from buying new parts, I only buy used salvage parts in the rare occasions I have needed to. I would buy this car again over and over. I was just affraid of part costs versus Audi and Bmw, but that place in Lawrenceville saved my pockets and proved to make owing my s550 economical."

Love My 2014 Mercedes Benz S550

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Ultra luxurious and it is fast."

Cons: "None so far."

"I have owned this car for almost 2 months. I love the way it looks inside and outside. It is ultra luxurious and it is fast with 449 horsepower and 516 lb of torque."

Amazing daily driver! - 2007 S550

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, good looking, high quality"

Cons: "Needs larger wheels"

"I love this car. We have a Maserati QP (4 door) of the same year and a Porsche 911, This S550 is the most comfortable and often what we choose to drive daily. The car is very reliable and we have not had many problems over the 77,500 miles of ownership. I would buy another one without hesitation. They are great value in the used market."

Finest Automobile on the Road

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, Performance, Reliability"

Cons: "Cost"

"To drive a vehicle everyday for 100,000 miles and STILL LOVE it is RARE. This vehicle has been flawless, run perfectly, performed each time I asked and is the most comfortable car on the road. I will be looking to buy another one year old 550"

Great looking, reliable and comfortable car.

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "The greatest looking, most comfortable car ever."

Cons: "I have no cons."

"I bought the car used with 19,000 miles on it in 2010 and saved about 35,000 dollars and the car has been great. Not one expense other than having the regular services done. My wife usually drives it and I have a 2007 SL550 Designo edition and the same with it, not one complaint whatsoever. We love both cars and as seniors, we will never wear these cars out. The S550 comfort seat package with the massage features is so wonderful. The amazing thing is, our daughter who is only 26 loves to take her friends out for a night in it and she thinks it is the best car ever. I have been a Mercedes owner for over 30 years and have never had any trouble with any of them."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25