2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

The perfect car

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, fuel economy, luxury"

"This may be the perfect car. You get all the feel and driving performance of a V8 S Class, all the accessories, and roughly 25 MPG in real life mixed city/highway driving (at least in my experience where I have slightly more city than highway). I used to drive a BMW 750Li. Great car, but this car drives better and gets almost twice the gas mileage. Oh, and it costs about $25,000 less. Go figure. The S400 Hybrid is the best kept secret in luxury autos."

Dream car - almost dream come true - happy to have

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Quality of ride and thecar build"

Cons: "Cost"

"Second MB and first S. 2007 s550 4matic. Wonderful ride and quality inside and out. Love extra toys (camera, distronic plus, massage seats, other features). A few super minor gripes: Bluetooth doesn't work well with blackberry, distronic plus and park assist turn off in foggy/wet/snowy weather (sometimes, nor everytime), after awhile, dynamic seat feature stopped working. Other - fuel economy is great on hwy, so so in city (now new engine might be better). I do love 4wd! Saved the car a few times!!! Accelerates wonderfully in "s" mode - don't need Amg 63 or 65 to pass pretty much anyone (except motorbikes ;-) )... Expensive maintenance (dealer mechanics suggest always! about $1500 in annual work - not repair!) repair if not on warranty or insurance (body) is expensive (so if it's a used car may look too expensive).... But I love it, can't imagine not having it or a similar car... Hard to drive anything else now . If you care for a good car - buy it."

outstanding car for comfort and performance

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"I love this car. It does everything asked of it, quietly and powerfully. It gets 24-28 MPG, everything wears like iron, and it is extremely comfortable. I have a bad back and cannot take long trips in most cars. I never have a problem in this car, even for 6 or more hours at a time."

Luxury and comfort at it finest!

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "quiet, great handling and power"

Cons: "front spoiler too low when parking!"

"I have owned them all: Mercedes, Range Rover, Porsche, Mini, this is far and away my favorite car. It has beautiful lines, it drives like a dream, and is as comfortable as sitting in your living room! I will definitely buy another one! There is a reason why they use these cars as limousines in Europe!"

By on Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Had an S class for years and loved it, but had to sell it since started to bread after 7 years. Bought a new 2010 E class. Horrible ride compared to the S. Just a totally different and "cheaply made car" I sold tha E and bought the S again and very happy"