• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Luxury with Performance

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "stylish, classy and comfortable"

Cons: "expect to pay dearly at the repairshop when needed"

"This is my 4th S Class. Beauty of a comfortable ride with electronic gadgets plus power behind the pedal when you need it. Im a loyal Mercedes Benz customer for life and this is why."

Leap of Faith

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Quality, styling, technology"

Cons: "None thus far"

"Mine is a 2007 S550 that I purchased in September, 2011, with only 25,000 miles on it. Not willing to spring for the close to $ 100K for a new one I bought this one-owner vehicle for less than fifty cents on the dollar. So far I've been amazed with the features of this vehicle. I traded a CLK550 Cabriolet, a fantastic car in its own right, for the big flagship sedan. Will report back in six months or so to determine if it was the right move. CPO warranty cinched the deal for me plus confidence in the local M-B dealership."

Spoil Yourself

By on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"I've never been happier with a purchase. In some cases, the drive is more relaxing than getting home. Sometimes I drive around the block before parking it for the night. If you hate the long drive home, get this car. You'll no longer dread it. You'll welcome it."

The most luxurious car in its class.

By on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, classy, lavish, confortable."

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"It drives like no other car in its class. In fact some people think that this car is in its class by itself. Unlike other cars you can distiguish the S Class when you see it on the road. The fit and finish, the ride quality and the performance are just a few things of a long list that makes this car one of the best in is class. Once you drive it you will be able to understand where I'm coming from."

outstanding car for comfort and performance

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"I love this car. It does everything asked of it, quietly and powerfully. It gets 24-28 MPG, everything wears like iron, and it is extremely comfortable. I have a bad back and cannot take long trips in most cars. I never have a problem in this car, even for 6 or more hours at a time."

Bestblarge luxury sedan ever

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Smooth powerful ride"

"This is my third Benz and second S550. I am amazed at the ride and performance improvements from my 2010 to my new 2012. This time I got the Sport Plus Pkg. the car handles wonderful on the road and the ride is silky smooth. My combined fuel economy has in crease by an average og 3-4mpg. I drive about 30,00-35,00 miles per year."

The perfect car

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, fuel economy, luxury"

"This may be the perfect car. You get all the feel and driving performance of a V8 S Class, all the accessories, and roughly 25 MPG in real life mixed city/highway driving (at least in my experience where I have slightly more city than highway). I used to drive a BMW 750Li. Great car, but this car drives better and gets almost twice the gas mileage. Oh, and it costs about $25,000 less. Go figure. The S400 Hybrid is the best kept secret in luxury autos."

Dream car - almost dream come true - happy to have

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Quality of ride and thecar build"

Cons: "Cost"

"Second MB and first S. 2007 s550 4matic. Wonderful ride and quality inside and out. Love extra toys (camera, distronic plus, massage seats, other features). A few super minor gripes: Bluetooth doesn't work well with blackberry, distronic plus and park assist turn off in foggy/wet/snowy weather (sometimes, nor everytime), after awhile, dynamic seat feature stopped working. Other - fuel economy is great on hwy, so so in city (now new engine might be better). I do love 4wd! Saved the car a few times!!! Accelerates wonderfully in "s" mode - don't need Amg 63 or 65 to pass pretty much anyone (except motorbikes ;-) )... Expensive maintenance (dealer mechanics suggest always! about $1500 in annual work - not repair!) repair if not on warranty or insurance (body) is expensive (so if it's a used car may look too expensive).... But I love it, can't imagine not having it or a similar car... Hard to drive anything else now . If you care for a good car - buy it."

Luxury and comfort at it finest!

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "quiet, great handling and power"

Cons: "front spoiler too low when parking!"

"I have owned them all: Mercedes, Range Rover, Porsche, Mini, this is far and away my favorite car. It has beautiful lines, it drives like a dream, and is as comfortable as sitting in your living room! I will definitely buy another one! There is a reason why they use these cars as limousines in Europe!"

By on Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Had an S class for years and loved it, but had to sell it since started to bread after 7 years. Bought a new 2010 E class. Horrible ride compared to the S. Just a totally different and "cheaply made car" I sold tha E and bought the S again and very happy"