• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Don't buy a Mercedes S-550 or any! they are LEMONS

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

Pros: "Lemons !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cons: "Buying it was a con !!!"

"Don't buy a Mercedes They are built to fail (Lemons)"

Awesome vehicle

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

"Most awesome car I have ever owned.....much better ride than BMW or Lexus"

Fabulous car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"As soon as I test drove the car I knew it was terrific. Smooth drive; terrific acceleration; beautiful design; very responsive; overall one if the best cars we have ever owned; sorry it's time to trade it in"

I love the car! It has comfort and character!

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "Excellent price, priced to sell ASAP (relocating)"

Cons: "Takes time to discover all the options!"

Custom 19" wheels

"Most people think it's a brand new model Mercedes! It rides smooth on all roads but on the Interstate?!...it's an unreal experience. The leg room whether in the front seat or backseat is amazing. My family of 5 travels long distances with no problem. The trunk space is also incredible. The sound system, built in phone, 6-pack CD player, MP3, Navigation System, Bluetooth etc,, make it an entertainment system on wheels. Heated seats are nice but this car has Air Conditioned seats too!"

Custom 19" wheels

Understated elegance and comfort

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "High quality, comfort, safety, handsome design."

Cons: "Lack of interior storage space, avg trunk space."

"I searched every make and model for a car that would fit my needs - this far exceeds my expectations. It rides and drives like no other. There are others that come close, but for safety, comfort and reliability, you cant ask for more. I got the Designo Espresso Mocha Black, premium black and sand leather interior, rear seat package, night vision (very handy on dark roads). AMG Sports plus one package. Every passenger has their own space and doesn't feel cramped. Excellent touring car and despite its size, its fun to drive in the city. MPG is averaging at 17 MPG in city - not bad for this type of car. The rear seat package also reduces the trunk size, but trunk is adequate. You also lose the lower level of front center console storage space due to rear seat climate control system and venting system. I miss a deep place to put "stuff", but it keeps me from accumulating excess stuff. lots of storage in side doors and under arm rests. Multicontour/massaging seats also eliminate storage drawers under the front seats. However, the trade-off for all the comfort options make up for lack of storage space. You cant beat the seating comfort and support they give you. They certainly hold you in place as you turn corners. Although you can use voice commands for just about everything its not simple. Still not a fan of the Comand module/mouse for most of the controls. I like simplistic buttons, knobs, and switches. Sure the car was pricey at $125,000, but I plan on keeping it for a long time and consider it an investment as far as safety, quality, build and dependability. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the car and feel its the best car on the road - its just a lot of car with lots of features - I probably don't know half of what the car can actually do!! The craftsmanship of this car is remarkable."