2009 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.3

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10

Lots of problems

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "love the ride and handling"

Cons: "There is so much technology that I'll never learn to use it all."

"I bought this car 4 weeks ago and it has been in the shop for 7 days so far and is back again. The air conditioner wouldn't work. The driver's seat had some problems. It needed new front wheel rotors and the satellite radio still doesn't work. Although it was a 2010 it was never titled and I was given all the new car advantages. I had 2008 and never had a problem."

TANK of a Car

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Super Price,Good customer service,RIDE"

"I made this purchase knowing that I was going to use this beauty as a Limo.I was a big fan of the Engine and transmission and the body is very Regal. I have my carried my clients up and down the eastern Starboard with no problems or complaints. I am well past the warranty but that is ok because I used Mercedes-Benz dealer alternative 404 North Auto Repair has saved my from buying new parts, I only buy used salvage parts in the rare occasions I have needed to. I would buy this car again over and over. I was just affraid of part costs versus Audi and Bmw, but that place in Lawrenceville saved my pockets and proved to make owing my s550 economical."

Finest Automobile on the Road

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, Performance, Reliability"

Cons: "Cost"

"To drive a vehicle everyday for 100,000 miles and STILL LOVE it is RARE. This vehicle has been flawless, run perfectly, performed each time I asked and is the most comfortable car on the road. I will be looking to buy another one year old 550"

Confidence and elegance

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I've had '92, '95, '97, '00 and '07 S-classes before my 2010 S550. It's an awesome car. Interior quality is excellent. I've had it since August '09 and have had zero problems. Performance, reliability and styling are superb. New for 2010: redesigned seats, new standard and optional driver assist systems. Logos have been added to the navigation system, i.e. A Burger King logo instead of dining utensils and a plate; larger side rear view mirrors, and no gas guzzler tax. I get 28 mpg at 55 mph. Mpg drops at higher speeds."

Amazing car, expensive to keep, depreciates fast

By on Saturday, June 13, 2015

"Bought this S550 2007 second hand with 14K miles, impeccable condition.Rode it up to 61K miles in 4 years. Amazing ride, responsiveness, comfort, silent ride, looks, safety feeling, a dream car. Had to replace one of the computers' motherboard (would stuck in one gear without shifting), problems with the fuel system, the inflatable lumbar support, intermittent suspension noise at the front (still the MB local dealer does not know the cause). Expensive to keep, yes sir. Depreciates in value too fast, probably due to the cost to own it."