2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.3

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

S550 (2010)-Built to last!

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "Power, ride, control, comfort"

Cons: "Pricey, but worth every cent!"

"This is an awesome car, made like no other! I travel 85% of the time for work. I bought it because I wanted to be comfortable and look good getting there. It's spacious, plush, and has just enough gadgets to keep me occupied through my daily grind. I seek opportunities to drive it even when I really don't have anyplace in particular to go. On one trip (approx. 350 miles 1 way) I cruised at 65-70 mph and was able to see about 29 mpg on average. This is pretty good for a car of this size and engine of this power. It's not the ride of the 1990's S-class however, it still beats anything out there in my opinion. It turns heads everywhere. Even my kids, who didn't want me to get it because they thought it looked like an "old mans" car, love to ride in it. Their only complaint is that it puts them to sleep every time. They don't know I control the entire car from my drivers seat and I turn on the seat heater and massager to quiet them down each time. Lol! Of the 5 MB's I've ever owned this is certainly the best yet. They do enjoy the split view navi/tv screen. Looking forward to the next generation of MB."

Understated elegance and comfort

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "High quality, comfort, safety, handsome design."

Cons: "Lack of interior storage space, avg trunk space."

"I searched every make and model for a car that would fit my needs - this far exceeds my expectations. It rides and drives like no other. There are others that come close, but for safety, comfort and reliability, you cant ask for more. I got the Designo Espresso Mocha Black, premium black and sand leather interior, rear seat package, night vision (very handy on dark roads). AMG Sports plus one package. Every passenger has their own space and doesn't feel cramped. Excellent touring car and despite its size, its fun to drive in the city. MPG is averaging at 17 MPG in city - not bad for this type of car. The rear seat package also reduces the trunk size, but trunk is adequate. You also lose the lower level of front center console storage space due to rear seat climate control system and venting system. I miss a deep place to put "stuff", but it keeps me from accumulating excess stuff. lots of storage in side doors and under arm rests. Multicontour/massaging seats also eliminate storage drawers under the front seats. However, the trade-off for all the comfort options make up for lack of storage space. You cant beat the seating comfort and support they give you. They certainly hold you in place as you turn corners. Although you can use voice commands for just about everything its not simple. Still not a fan of the Comand module/mouse for most of the controls. I like simplistic buttons, knobs, and switches. Sure the car was pricey at $125,000, but I plan on keeping it for a long time and consider it an investment as far as safety, quality, build and dependability. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the car and feel its the best car on the road - its just a lot of car with lots of features - I probably don't know half of what the car can actually do!! The craftsmanship of this car is remarkable."

Awesome vehicle

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

"Most awesome car I have ever owned.....much better ride than BMW or Lexus"

This vehicle is the best auto I've ever owned.

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "There are far too many amenities to list."

Cons: "Depreciates too quickly in first and second year."

"This vehicle exudes class in its every amenity, of which there are too many to list. I would say this auto is the most sophisticated and best ride I've ever had the pleasure of driving."

Great car over all. Has held up well

By on Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pros: "Still enjoyable to drive. Still a nice body style."

Cons: "Service cost on some items."

"Maintenance is high, but I use only Mercedes parts not aftermarket and once a part is replaced its not a issue a second time. One strut failure at 66k that I understand is unusual. Hard to get a dealership service spot the next day if required. Audi always takes my car right away if a failure occurs. Mercedes should re think this also for customer loyalty. Lexus is pushing hard against the S Class and Mercedes is no longer the only high end player in the market"

Extremely comfortable, heavy, safe, quiet

By on Sunday, August 9, 2015

"This is the fifth Mercedes-Benz I've purchased, and one of the main reasons I keep on buying them is their safety record. Not to mention the fact that they are extremely comfortable, heavy and quiet while keeping my family and me safe on the road."

showroom condition, panamera roof, best car ever

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "65,000"

"our fifth S-550, Best one yet. showroom condition, special metalic exterior paint , panarama roof"

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"My 3rd s Class. Best car I have owed. Had an '08 and hated to give it up at end of lease. now have '10 and just as great. Th Mercedes name probably gets $7K on the price. Would like to see Mercedes put more in the technology and lead with new features instead of following."

Fabulous car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"As soon as I test drove the car I knew it was terrific. Smooth drive; terrific acceleration; beautiful design; very responsive; overall one if the best cars we have ever owned; sorry it's time to trade it in"

A truly remarkable car

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Like driving a fast 5000 pound sports cloud"

Cons: "Service expensive, but only every 10,000 miles"

"I purchased my car gently used, but still under warranty, and Mercedes repaired everything that needed attention. It's a wonderful road car, elegant around town, safe and comfortable, probably the best car I've ever had. Buying it used saved almost 50% off original sticker price."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next