2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great car to drive.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "This car is a dream The ride is excellent,"

Cons: "Does not have backup monitor."

"Has all the bell and whistles. Excellent condition inside and out. Carfax available."

Fabulous Car!

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Handling, safety, styling, comfort, spacious"

Cons: "Limited design options for exterior and interior"

""The S-Class is a terrific car in all regards. The only improvement would be in offerings of colors - particularly in the interior - which they have improved somewhat in the past couple of years. The S-class is extremely safe, handles beautifully and is as comfortable for passengers as it is for the driver (with optional equipment, at least). The only reason I'm trading it in is to buy a new one. ""

Best car I ever owned

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful ride!"

"This car still looks, drives and rides great! I want a 2014, not in a big hurry for one since this 2007 still is in excellent condition. It is a lot of money to spend for a car, but I'll do it again. I'm sold on the S550!"

S550 (2010)-Built to last!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Power, ride, control, comfort"

Cons: "Pricey, but worth every cent!"

"This is an awesome car, made like no other! I travel 85% of the time for work. I bought it because I wanted to be comfortable and look good getting there. It's spacious, plush, and has just enough gadgets to keep me occupied through my daily grind. I seek opportunities to drive it even when I really don't have anyplace in particular to go. On one trip (approx. 350 miles 1 way) I cruised at 65-70 mph and was able to see about 29 mpg on average. This is pretty good for a car of this size and engine of this power. It's not the ride of the 1990's S-class however, it still beats anything out there in my opinion. It turns heads everywhere. Even my kids, who didn't want me to get it because they thought it looked like an "old mans" car, love to ride in it. Their only complaint is that it puts them to sleep every time. They don't know I control the entire car from my drivers seat and I turn on the seat heater and massager to quiet them down each time. Lol! Of the 5 MB's I've ever owned this is certainly the best yet. They do enjoy the split view navi/tv screen. Looking forward to the next generation of MB."

Definitely one of the best Mercedes I've owned

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Fun, fast, great mileage, great handling & comfort"

Cons: "2006 voice control and sirius reception"

"I have owned about 65 Mercedes Benz vehicles since 1970 and this is one of the best. And I have a 2013 SL550 and 2012 ML350 diesel as well. This car gets 24mpg on the highway at unmentionable speeds with supreme comfort and handling for a car this large. And quick acceleration. Can only be faulted for 2006 designed electronics. Difficult voice controls for phone and navigation. Sirius satellite radio cuts out and back in where newer ones don't. Virtually no warranty claims since new in 2007. Can't see trading it in for a new one +65k to get slightly better acceleration, much better electronics, lane change warning and LED lamps. Its just too great a machine!"