2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

ONE OF THE BEST VEHICLES I OWNED

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "GREAT CAR"

Cons: "REPAIRS ARE HIGH BUT DONE RIGHT AT MERCEDES DEALER"

"I GET 21 MPG IN THE CITY AND 28 TO 31 ON THE OPEN ROAD I CANT SAY ENOUGHT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS CAR YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AND IT TAKES CARE OF YOU I CHANGE THE OIL EVERY 3000 MILES EVEN THO THEY TELL ME I DONT HAVE TO KEEP UP ON EVERY THING AND MY CAR RUNS LIKE NEW ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAYED AND THEN SOME I GOT IT ALL BACK AS ITS GOING ON 13 YEARS YOUNG AND STILL LOOKS NEW"

AMAZING

By on Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, Powerful, Safe, and efficient."

Cons: "The glue holding the buttons wears out after long"

"My dad passed this on to me for my 16th birthday, and its been 15 years since he's bought it and it has over 175,000 miles. This car is amazing quality, and its sleek and comfortable. I love it, and it continues to run like it's brand new. Mercedes engineers sure know what they're doing"

Superbly performing and comfortable touring car

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pros: "Power, handling, comfort, reliability."

Cons: "None, so far."

"More creature comforts than nearly any other car. Comfortable, quiet, very reliable, great handling and brakes, effortless power. Like your tunes? Try the 10 speaker Bose stereo system - marvelous! In over 220,000 miles, a very small piece of rubber trim came loose. Routine maintenance of lube, brakes, tires, interior and finish have been the only money invested in the car. Looks and performs like new. Worth every penny."

A good car which lacks the quality it entitled

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

"I bought is car second hand and paid $7,436 in Jan 2013. It has done 165,000km and in very good condition. I think the ex-owners had looked after it very meticulously. It has a greyish colour body and blueish colour interior. Fully optioned to the extent that it has a fridge, electric trunk lid and a TV + in-car mobile phone. I have spent some money to repair it, the key ones being: O2 sensors, MAF, oil changes (engine + transmission), water host and recently oil leak at the front of engine. Considering a 11 years old car,it is not bad. However, like other reviews had mentioned, it has a flimsy build in the passenger compartment and also give an impression that very plastic feel. Things break easily. Compared to a BMW 7 series E38 I drove, this one even has water stains sipping into the window glass from the top. I feel a bit disappointed with the quality but then for a well maintained car which worth $90+K when new, I think it is still worth the money as long as the maintenance is not catching up with me in a big way... soon."

Awesome best highway car ever

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Best ride and comfort with all accessories"

"I have owned Mercedes,BMW,porsche ,Audi etc. Hands down this is the best of the bunch."