2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

You know what you have from minute one...

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Safety, style, ride and qualiy"

Cons: "Navigation takes time to learn."

"The 2006 S500 4MATIC car had 19k in 2014. It was black-on-black. The dealer gave me the key as I displayed a "too-good-to-be- true-so-please-be-quiet" smirk. I wanted to take my time to appraise, decide and negotiate if it got to that. I turned the key, put it in drive went around the dealership circuit - then promptly took out my checkbook and gave them 23k and left without the smirk. The driving "feel" two months later is the same. I feel entitled and secure - after buying an extended warranty. The car drives quietly, has good acceleration for it's size and brakes strong, just enough electronics to keep it modern, and a rare classic appeal you can't find in newer squished coffee bean cars. Drives better than the 750IL and all things Lexus."

Gorgeous '00 S500 Mercedes Benz Sedan EXC conditi

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, $100K bought new...still worth $$$$."

Cons: "VEry few, if any, can't think of 1 now"

"This is a beautiful vehicle. From the outside white to the inside light gray, one would know it has been cared for immaculately. The interior burlwood has no scratches, it handles like a dream, it sits so comfy. The interior of the car looks almost brand new...no tears, scratches, etc. Rugs are in great condition, trunk looks new, spare tire on one time for about 2 miles. The stereo sound is great. It has all the upgrades available in 2000, including an integrated phone. Tires are good, under hood, clean, new $200 battery last year. It is a dream car, must sell due to seniors health"

Super Riding Experience in Comfort, Uncomparable!!

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Reason: Wanted the new technology offered today.

Pros: "Comfort, Style, gas mileage"

Cons: "Repair cost w/out warrant"

"Such an awesome riding experience, probably the most comfortable riding automobile I have had the pleasure of operating. Without a warrant, you will be dishing out big bills for repairs so I recommend an extended warrant contract if you can get one. This vehicle also goes through tires relatively fast when used on the highway (which is why I purchased it). If I had the lastest technology in this vehicle I would still own it but new gadgets got the better of me and I traded it."

Will offer 1 year warranty

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "Very low mileage, never been in weather, spoiled"

Clean as they come

"This car is a must see. Purchased new for 90K straight off the showroom floor. It has all the bells and whistles, nothing missing. It is in such great condition, I am offering a warranty at full price. One owner, must see to believe. AMG wheels"

Clean as they come

flawless highway performance

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "looks, comfort, dependability"

Cons: "watch air suspension functions as it ages"

"25 mpg on road trips; extremely quiet; style is timeless; minor quirky electronics (steering column; vacuum door feature and door locks; funky tape player) extremely dependable. Best car I have ever owned. Have had it for 13 years. I use a very good indepentant MB mechanic for all services."

S 600 is the best vehicle ever I personally own

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "super charge, top confort and luxery"

"The Rock is a presidential car no has competition with his powerful motor 12 pistons in V twin turbo.....from 0 to 80 miles per hour in only 10 seconds....no comparisons"

430-s

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "great to drive"

Cons: "be a big dog or stay on the porch"

"great car, selectable suspension, ride like a pillow or sport it out. 3 settings, all power everything great technology, space galore, like a limo"

A good car which lacks the quality it entitled

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

"I bought is car second hand and paid $7,436 in Jan 2013. It has done 165,000km and in very good condition. I think the ex-owners had looked after it very meticulously. It has a greyish colour body and blueish colour interior. Fully optioned to the extent that it has a fridge, electric trunk lid and a TV + in-car mobile phone. I have spent some money to repair it, the key ones being: O2 sensors, MAF, oil changes (engine + transmission), water host and recently oil leak at the front of engine. Considering a 11 years old car,it is not bad. However, like other reviews had mentioned, it has a flimsy build in the passenger compartment and also give an impression that very plastic feel. Things break easily. Compared to a BMW 7 series E38 I drove, this one even has water stains sipping into the window glass from the top. I feel a bit disappointed with the quality but then for a well maintained car which worth $90+K when new, I think it is still worth the money as long as the maintenance is not catching up with me in a big way... soon."

Great car

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Wonderful for long drives"

"I love this car. Best car I have ever owned. It is like driving around in your living room. It is smooth, comfortable, roomy, quiet, and I feel safe."

Benz's rock folks. S500 is an incredible machine.

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "sweet ride"

Cons: "pricey when things go sideways"

"The S500 is a dream car to drive locally or cross country. Raw power coupled with shear comfort sets the S500 apart from others. Really like the body style of my 2000 model over the 2012/13 models. Just terrific suspension and the Bose sound system fit perfectly for cruising up Pacific Coast Highway outside Santa Barbara. Really easy to blow people off the road on the interstate."

See if you qualify for