• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2002 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next

Had a Lexus before my S350 no comparison

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"This car has been great. No major problems in the two years I've owned it. It is comfortible but could use a little more leg room in the front and back. Lacks a few simple comforts such as a quality drink holder and driver storage areas. The car rides very smooth and quiet. I've owned four Mercedes over the years and this is number 1 I did have a problem with the sattelite radio but Mercedes finaly found the problem and fixed it. I get compliments on the car almost evrytime I hit the road. Plenty of power. Not great in the winter RWD but I grew up in cars that only had RWD. I love this car!"

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Seats are not comfortable for distance driving. It does not ride or handle like a full size BMW I previously owned. I would not make this my first choice again. Just a stable basic car!"

2001 S55 AMG

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"This is my third Benz and have found them to be of high quality, safe, and very comfortable. I was struck by the value with the S55 AMG. It's a car that is relatively low maintenance with the exception of the rear tires, my enthusiastic driving makes full use of the torque and horsepower available with this car. I use this as my everyday car and thoroughly enjoy the balance of performance and comfort. Doing 85mph at 2800rpm is a gentle example of the headroom under the hood. It's a great to travel with, readily accomodating 4-5 adults with lots of leg room in the back. Overall, I would encourage many to at the very least, take the S55 AMG for a test drive, it is an excellent combination of many captivating elements that will provide pleasure for many moons."

Wonderful vehicle

By on Friday, February 04, 2011

"The S-430 is a fabulous car. It's performance is terrific and drives more like a sports car than a larger saloon. It's powerful and holds the road like glue. I also found it to be very economical getting between 22 and 26 mpg depending on highway or city cycle. It is comfortable and luxurious. I have been very pleased with mine."

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next