1996 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Based on 123 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next

The best S-Class yet

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"I have been driving large mercedes sedans since 1980 and this is the best one yet. It is total quality, performance and reliability in an elegant package. It is quiet and fast and I feel totaly safe in this vehicle."

As good as it gets

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Waited 22 months to get a fully loaded S-550 and it was well worth the wait. Best handling and performing car I've ever owned. Dynamic Drive Front Seats with side cushions that inflate to hold you in place during turns is awesome, Cruise control that will bring you to a complete stop without touching anything in traffic is wonderful. Ride is silky smooth, yet corners very well, especially at high speeds, but then the servo-driven leveling when cornering is excellent. I'd wait again to have this car. The only negative is that the windshield wiper control (typical "smart stick") is hidden from view by one of the steering wheel spokes."

The perfect car

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I have driven lots of luxury cars, this one is the ultimate in any aspects."

Absolutely Love This Car

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"After driving American made cars for the last 30 years, I decided to seek out and get the best car made - period. The newly designed S-550 won hands down. I love the quiet, smooth, comfortable ride, with plenty of power when you need it. And it is very quiet. The electronics are excellent with redundant controlls, and the voice recognition system rarely misunderstands my commands. My wife, who had been a Lexus fan, got so jealous of my new S-550 that she traded in her LS430 for a new S-550 of her own."

The Best car in the face of the planet

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"How can I summarize to let you know how impressed I was when I bought my first Mercedes Benz? I had BMW’s before and they were great cars, I trade it my Lexus LS460L for this phenomenal S Class. What a difference in the drive, how it feels and the way it makes you feel. Being behind the wheel of an S Class gives you the control of the road without compromising the quality of the ride. Mercedes Benz scored a Home run with this beautiful car in my opinion. I know for a fact that after driving my LS460 and having the problems I did in the first 11,560 miles I need to make a change. The reason why I bought the Lexus was because of price. But what a huge mistake that was, I had the car at the dealer for repairs with the suspension that could not be resolved. Wind noise which if you check any Lexus forums it mentions how a lot people are unhappy with the road noise. Do yourself a favor and buy a Mercedes Benz S Class and you will appreciated"

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next