1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Based on 129 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

Sixth & Best S Class

By on Saturday, May 02, 2009

"This is the sixth S Class I've had in the last 20 years and it is the most impressive (although I have fond memories of my '88 420SEL). There have been no significant problems and even the gas mileage (almost 25 mpg hwy) isn't bad for a car of this weight and power. The initial set of tires was good for 35K miles. The only downside is the resale value which is why I'm glad I leased it."

Not bad

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"This is a luxury 205 in sedan, there are many problems in mechanisms, however this car is one of the best in the class. Although it has a very exquisive appearance it is very expensive and you have to pay a 1,000 dollar gas guzzler tax. If you are willing to buy this car it is recommended that you keep it well. Beats the BMW 7 series and the Lexus LS models."

good ride

By on Friday, November 16, 2012

Cons: "gas"

"Excellent ride very roomy. mileage could be better but it's a Mercedes"

The best car on the road!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Great handling and mpg. Holds its value."

Cons: "RWD only. Expensive parts."

"I fell in love with this since the first day I saw it!. I was looking for a s420 but found this beautiful s320 with only 80,000 miles and knew that I had to have it! Everything was still in good working condition.1 owner car.Only thing I replaced were the wheels and tires to make it look better.Plus installed HID's. Car runs like a champ and it gets a lot of attention on the road or parked on the streets."

Just Plain Amazing

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Bought this car with 99000 miles I've only put 1000 on it and i don't want to keep driving it cause its so amazing nothing is wrong except for a front side panel is missing the seats are comfortable to the extreme and suprisingly, the AC works wonders. Love it!"

Expensive!

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"This car will run between $1,000 and $5,000 every time you take it to a dealer - for even a minor problem! Also with the the electronics on this car, you can not fix it yourself unless you have the STAR diagnostic tools - not a cheap code reader."

Pretty Nice Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 27, 2009

"When I bought my first Mercedes-Benz, I bought a fully loaded S550. Amazing! I am mesmerized by the premium leather upgrade on my car and love the capri blue metallic color. The ABC option is great as well as the Rear Seat Package and the front seat massage is a nice touch...However, this car has its downs. Every time I drive it, I notice the flimsy interior quality. Everything rattles on bumpy roads and freeways and the plastics are very fragile on the car. I would NOT recommend this car to someone with small children, they will break it very easily. Besides that, this car is definitely a head turner. However, only buy this car if you can afford new tires every 20 - 30 thousand miles."

Big Benz

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"The Big Benz is the best large luxury sedan on the market, bar none. Performance is great. Build quality is bullet-proof. Styling is progressive. Comfort and ergonomic features front and rear are wonderful. Around town or as a long distance cruiser, you will not find a better luxury sedan from any manufacturer. Highly recommended."

Excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"The level of refinement of this car is much higher than other MB's I have had in the past. I look forward to my 60 mi. commute for the first time. I have driven my S550 9,000 miles and it has averaged 22 mpg so far. Quite good given the size and power of the car. The only complaint I have had is minor rattling in rear doors which I have not had fixed yet."

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S65 Sedan 4D

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Awesome vehicle. Never a problem, and no complaints other than fuel mileage. I bought this new and realized the fuel mileage was not going to be the best for this make and model. Very quiet, very comfortable and easy to drive long distances. Highly recommended for anyone who appreciates a kuxury vehicle."