2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

I'm buying #2

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Drives good, comfy seats, good price for luxury ve"

Cons: "Small cargo space when all 3 rows are used."

"Worth the money. Comfortably seats a family of 6. Kept the family safe during a major accident. I'm buying #2!"

Great Crossover

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"We've had this for about 6 months. 2008 with Premium Package 2. Bought it with 28,000 miles on it and it felt and drove like brand new. This thing is so smooth on the highway and really easy to drive around town."

Great Wagon/Van/SUV?

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "comfort performance practicality safety easy2drive"

Cons: "bluetooth set up"

"I don't know what to call it, but it's amazing. Have to drive one to appreciate it. Got a great deal on a used one because they are not that popular i guess. Smooth pick up. Corners flat. The ride is butter smooth without being "floaty". You feel the heavy weight of it though, but in a "I feel really safe" way; not a clumsy way. Front seats are great, second row is like a limo, third best for kids or short trips.The thing that amazed me most was the turning circle. How they got the thing to turn so tight is unreal!!! Great for moving a big vechile in small parking lots. Just make sure it is wired for bluetooth. that is a big expensive other wise. Also don't buy the $500 bluetooth attachment, used they are only $80. Really love thisWagon/Van/SUV!!!!!!!"

if you need troble - buy R350

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"I'm purchase my 2006 R350 2 years ago used with 25000 ml. For warranty period ( before 50Kml) I was on the dealer 8 times w/different problem.After 50Kml I have to replace , for my cost, : front differential,axle,rear ball joints. On vehicle now 58kml and some over noises come from front end. I never had any accidents and I'm careful driver - I don't know how why all this problem come.Don't recommend anyone."

Best Touring

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

"My family loves this car. Our second R class... first was a 2006 and it had many problems enough to make us want to dump it... however after searching the one thing no one could match was comfort for a family of five all close to 6 feet... my 6'3" son prefers the third row and can stretch out comfortably for long trips. We did have to purchase a bullet for the top to carry luggage...miss that about our Suburban, but would not go back to the giant SUV. Our 2009 has been a year with no problems at all... a good feeling."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals