2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Better on the Inside

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Great Used Price, Great Drive, Great Interior,"

Cons: "Lacks storage space with all seats in use"

"The Mercedes R350 isn't the best looking Mercedes of the bunch but it is a dream to own. The interior is so much better than you can imagine. The second row of captains chairs are as comfortable if not more than the front seats. The dual moon roof is awesome and provides extra light to the interior that make this feel even bigger inside. The third row chairs can actually have adults comfortably sit in. The Air suspension is good and bad. Bad because I had to pay to repair it but good because the ride is so smooth, especially for a long road trip. Ours is loaded with the DVD headrests which provide great entertainment for the kids. With all seats in use the storage is definitely lacking. I had to purchase a Thule Roof box for those family trips to help provide enough room for all of our stuff. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this purchase, it has been a great car. I added an extended warranty because I purchased it used and so now I am covered for those costly repairs up to 100,000 miles."

would recommend, especially if someone needs space

By on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, even for an old person"

Cons: "navigationsystem toggles a little frustrating"

"looking to replace with same, has room , drives like a sports car in the sport mode, handles curves with ease, good gas mileage"

best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive especially for the wife"

Cons: "there are none"

"very good touring car and we get 30+ hwy and mid 20's in town and has high capacity seating with seven seat belts and we use a 17 cu ft luggage carrier if needed"

Very,very nice

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "It has the characteristics of most cars in one!"

Cons: "City gas mileage is poor"

"I've been living with my r350 for about 8 months now. I only had the one problem so far. The suspension airbag went bad NAND out around $400 to replace. Other than that the car is fantastic, it rides smooth , the ride feels like your in a luxury car and feels smaller than it actually is. This is my first mercedes benz, now I see why it's the king of high end luxury. BMW , Lexus , caddillac ,fall short in refinement."

a great car

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "a perfectly sized vehicle"

Cons: "engine light comes on too often"

"i love this car and am very disappointed that mercedes has chosen to stop selling them in the usa . stopped in 2012 . the diesel gets 28 + mpg when driven at the speed limit on the highway . it is very comfortable and the seating in the third row is very good for an adult and better than most full size SUVs . it sits lower than a SUV and handles more like a quality car than a minivan or SUV . the only problem i have had is that the engine light comes on too often , but never for anything significant . usually just a sensor failure of some kind , which was usually covered by mercedes benz . i know of no vehicle that compares to the R class , and i believe the only reason this is no longer sold in the usa is poor sales which were due to an anemic marketing program by MB . i can't find a used Rclass to buy with lower mileage because no one wants to sell theirs .."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals