2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"WOW, drives like floating on clouds with a little horse power at your foot when needed. Lots of room, took long trip with 2 infants and 4 adults, everyone was comfortable. I give 5 stars on Engineering little pricy coming in at $55k."

Comfort, safety, style and tons of room

By on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, style and lots of room."

Cons: "Costs more to run."

"They call it a cross over, but its a SUV with lots of style and comfort that handles very well for its size. Six or seven adults can comfortably be accommodated for 100 mile trips. The sliding glass roof is great for sight seeing in NYC. The full time 4-wheel drive is peace-of-mind in the winter and rain. Maintenance is high, but its a Benz. The best is never cheap."

Best quality vehicle we've ever owned.

By on Friday, February 03, 2012

"My wife is totally enamored with the R Class CDI, due to its superb handling and passenger/cargo capacity. We also have a 17 cu. ft. luggage carrier, which is easily stored and installed for the long hauls."

Best family car ever!

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Comfort, luxury, flexibility. Take a bunch of kids to soccer, go skiing, go to the nursery, all in style and comfort!"

MB R350

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"Best riding vehicle I have owned. Engineering is superb and quality supreme. Very little cabin noise and heavy ride. Averaging 22.4 mpg on highway and with plenty of power. Navigation system is nice and backup camera and parking sensors are the best."

Big comfortable class

By on Friday, August 20, 2010

"What a car. I only have 27,000 trouble free miles on the car but I can say I absolutely love it. What first caught my attention was how quiet the ride was for such a big car. After turning on the stereo I was blown away. Shifting gears took a bit of adjustment but after a few weeks I figured it out. Driving down the highway is an absolute joy, I couldnt ask for more. The leather is supple and really high quality. I have owned Jags and Cadillac and there is no comparison. I loved the Jag (not the caddy) but even the jag fails in comparison. I will continue to buy mercedes."

I love this vehicle

By on Thursday, August 14, 2008

"I've driven my leased R500 for just over two years, and it's been wonderful. It's fully loaded with all the extras, extremely comfortable (even for 6 adults) and has been very reliable. The only negatives I've experienced have been with the driver head rest (power cord came unplugged, but was easily fixed at my normal maintenance) and the tires had to be replaced much sooner than I expected (19K miles). Other than that, I've had a wonderful experience with this vehicle. Contrary to the other reviews, I am considering buying at the end of my lease in October based upon the reduced sale price offered by MB."

Not The Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"I bought the R500 for my wife to replace an E320 Wagon that we were happy with however we needed 3rd row seating, the jump seat in the back of the Wagon is un-useable with car seats. The concept is great, we loved the looks, the features such as the self opening/closing trunk and enjoyed having the extra power moving up from the 320 to the 500 power plant. Now for the bad, the quality is horrible. We have had it back to the dealer so many times I think we have put more miles on loaners than we have on the R500 we purchased. I cannot fault the dealership for their effort and helpfulness but I bought a MBenz so I would not have to see the service dept. every other week. Issues include, random SRS sensor failures, air conditioning/heating failures, trunk closure failures, various electronic failures. I am close to asking the dealership for a replacement in the hope that I was unlucky and just took delivery of a lemon vs. the overall model being the issue."

Kids love it!

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Drives like a big car. Wish it had a bit more performance overall. However, for family outings and vacations its great. My kids love having their own separate seats. Great storage areas up front and the cargo is spacious when the 3rd row is down. When buying I thought the automatic opening/closing of tailgate was a nice idea, but I will never own another vehicle that does not offer it. Getting lazy I guess. Going on family ski trip soon and anxious to see how it performs in the snow!"

Best SUV Crossover out there tried them all!!!

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"Spend 3 months trying every SUV/Crossoer/Minivan. This one had the best style, drove the best, awesome power, only the porsche & turbo BMW had more. Much more kid friendly. Have taken it throughout the Northeast and Canada with two adults and 4 kids . Super luxurious. With the current factory discounts, it's worth the money. Feels heavy & sturdy compared to american & asian alternatives. R500 has more then enough power. Sure it burns alot of gas, but I'd rather have the power when I'm passing on a two lane highway. My wife, kids & I absolutely love the car. Best heated seats of any vehicle I have ever owned. You don't want to get out. The Xenon lights are a must. Get an extended warranty, it doesn't have the reliability of a Toyota."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals