2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 37 | Next

Not worth the money

By on Monday, December 14, 2009

"Bought the diesel version for the mileage, which is much better than my previous car had been. I get roughly 22 city, 27 highway, and usually only need to fill up every 10 - 13 days. The tires went bad in the first year and I was told by an outside mechanic that MB never put the right kind of tires on it coming out of the factory. The service and maintenance are exorbitant, and the car has never once been returned on the same day. Often I have been without it as long as 4-5 days. There has been a recall. The car died at high speed on the highway -- very frightening. MB fixed it but never gave a satisfactory explanation. Six months later the gas tank was leaking. The car is a 2007 and has less than 40,000 miles. The nav system is terrible -- nowhere near as good as Audi (our other car). The automatic tailgate openss every other time. Seems like a lot going wrong for a car that isn't being driven hard. I normally drive a car four or five years, but we are looking to get rid of this one after less than three years."

AMG Package

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"My family loves this vehicle. I've owned 5 MB's and it is a joy to have my family understand the difference. My R500 is a sleeper, most people don't realize the power. AMG & Premo Packages add lasting value and looks to this car. Great for road trips."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I wanted a plain ole minivan. My husband wanted a Benz, so we compromised. Our 2006 R350 rides smoothly although when I am driving and take my foot off the gas briefly and then accelerate again I feel a tugging. But otherwise the ride is smooth and comfortable. It is so roomy! This is what I love. Prior to owning this car I had a 07 C230 and compared to that car the r350 is so much better for my family. I can hual everyone around in this and still have room for groceries. I have not had any mechanical issues but my CD player holds CD's sometimes and won't spit them back out. It won't even read them. That's one thing I hate. It's very long. It is often difficult to park. The dealership her has handled any issue that I have gone to them with concerning the vehicle and warranty."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"Great vehicle, drives well and very comfortable. No problems since we aquired it in Dec. '06. Great road trip vehicle, drove to Colorado thru the desert and mountains, no problerms. Only setback: For the price seat warmers should be standard."

POOR TRANSMISSION

By on Monday, August 17, 2009

"ONLY 36,000 MILES. tRANSMISSION LEFT US STRANDED ON BACK ROAD OUT OF STATE."

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 37 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals