2010 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Best auto that's no longer built

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "space between seats in cargo configuration"

"Compared 3 SUVs when selecting this car in 06: Land Rover, Qx56 and R500. The only one that drove like a sedan was the RClass. That's why I bought it. It's a great car and I dont understand why it isn't more popular with SUV owners. It has as much or more cargo volume than the other two, and it is very comfortable. MB service is very good."

Best Touring

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"My family loves this car. Our second R class... first was a 2006 and it had many problems enough to make us want to dump it... however after searching the one thing no one could match was comfort for a family of five all close to 6 feet... my 6'3" son prefers the third row and can stretch out comfortably for long trips. We did have to purchase a bullet for the top to carry luggage...miss that about our Suburban, but would not go back to the giant SUV. Our 2009 has been a year with no problems at all... a good feeling."

Better on the Inside

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Great Used Price, Great Drive, Great Interior,"

Cons: "Lacks storage space with all seats in use"

"The Mercedes R350 isn't the best looking Mercedes of the bunch but it is a dream to own. The interior is so much better than you can imagine. The second row of captains chairs are as comfortable if not more than the front seats. The dual moon roof is awesome and provides extra light to the interior that make this feel even bigger inside. The third row chairs can actually have adults comfortably sit in. The Air suspension is good and bad. Bad because I had to pay to repair it but good because the ride is so smooth, especially for a long road trip. Ours is loaded with the DVD headrests which provide great entertainment for the kids. With all seats in use the storage is definitely lacking. I had to purchase a Thule Roof box for those family trips to help provide enough room for all of our stuff. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this purchase, it has been a great car. I added an extended warranty because I purchased it used and so now I am covered for those costly repairs up to 100,000 miles."

Perfect vehicle for family of six

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"We have owned this vehicle for six years. It has performed perfectly for our family. We drove on several long trips with four and six occupants and never had any problems. The rear seating is as comfortable as the driving seats. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone."

I'm buying #2

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Drives good, comfy seats, good price for luxury ve"

Cons: "Small cargo space when all 3 rows are used."

"Worth the money. Comfortably seats a family of 6. Kept the family safe during a major accident. I'm buying #2!"

Great Crossover

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"We've had this for about 6 months. 2008 with Premium Package 2. Bought it with 28,000 miles on it and it felt and drove like brand new. This thing is so smooth on the highway and really easy to drive around town."

MB R350

By on Monday, March 7, 2011

"Best riding vehicle I have owned. Engineering is superb and quality supreme. Very little cabin noise and heavy ride. Averaging 22.4 mpg on highway and with plenty of power. Navigation system is nice and backup camera and parking sensors are the best."

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Great used car value alternative to minivan. Venerable 5.0 litre V8 gives good performance. If you need third row seating access is very good--small children can squeeze between 2nd row bucket/captain seats. 2nd row legroom is best by far I've ever seen. Nav and radio controls are not intuitive and take getting used to (nowhere near Honda-Acura for ease of use). Integrated phone needs special cradle (expensive). If you understand and appreciate the functionality of the car, you will learn to love it's loaf-like form."

2006 R Class

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Bought top of the line in 2006 all added features over 65 k paid. This was a lease thank goodness. Car has had several problems over the 2 year lease all corrected by dealer but still a irritant. One time was at dealer for 30 days before corrected. Great looking and riding auto. Expensive to service. Would have had excess of $10,000. in repairs if not covered by factory. Lease end purchase would be $42,000. But, Mercedes lease called and offered to me at $28,000. I then checked dealer trade from Kelly Blue Book and it is listed at $20,000 in excellent condition. Glad I only leased this car and didn't purchase. Horrible depreciation!!! I have had two Mercedes before this and also currently own a 2008 600SL. I hope this isn't the future of Mercedes Benz. I believe Mercedes will get my lease returned when up in October."

'07 CDI- excellent car!

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I have had my '07 R320 CDI 4MATIC for about 10 months now. I have about 30k miles (~90% highway). I agree with some others on here, that the OEM Micheillen tires are not very good, however I just moved up to the Continental 4x4, and I am much happier. I love the fact that I can get all I need into it and still have room for all that the wife happens to pick up on family trips. This being one of the snowiest winters on record in NH, I can attest to its snow performance. In a word, exceptional. I have never owned a better snow machine. The fuel economy also is incredible, with spring-summer values of 27-29 MPG and winter (worst for a diesel) of 24-26 MPG. I will keep this one for quite some time."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals