2010 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Best Touring

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"My family loves this car. Our second R class... first was a 2006 and it had many problems enough to make us want to dump it... however after searching the one thing no one could match was comfort for a family of five all close to 6 feet... my 6'3" son prefers the third row and can stretch out comfortably for long trips. We did have to purchase a bullet for the top to carry luggage...miss that about our Suburban, but would not go back to the giant SUV. Our 2009 has been a year with no problems at all... a good feeling."

Best large family car

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Almost impeccable. Wonderful traveling and commuter vehicle, any weather, always safe. I don't stress in snow/ice b/c it corrects mistakes without fail (ESP, ABS). Love the looks, 18" wheels, moonroof, front middle seat heaters, dividable stereo system, location of controls, user-friendliness and uncluttered, tasteful interior and exterior. Even w/o the airmatic great, comfortable, yet, for its size, spirited and confident ride. 500 engine is a must for this size, quick, great tranny w/ manumatic capability. Tend to drive with both feet to get around the throttle delay, esp. at stops when need to get away quickly (which it does!). Plenty of interior room for family of 5 + lab and stuff (roof racks). Third row seats are more spacious than our MDX (superior ride to the 1st gen MDX). Kids and wife tend to fall asleep quickly..not in MDX, sorry. MB Service always becoming (they keep forgetting to recommend tire rotations, so wear is uneven). Love the 12k mile service intervals. Issues limited to cold weather: foggy windows, chassis rattle somewhere right front, that's it. No electric issues at all (wow!). The R500's been a real treat thus far and makes a lot of sense for what it's intended to be. It grows on me the more time I spend in it. Controls make sense where they are. I needed more space than a station wagon, but not a monster SUV or van. The R perfectly fits the bill."

Better on the Inside

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Great Used Price, Great Drive, Great Interior,"

Cons: "Lacks storage space with all seats in use"

"The Mercedes R350 isn't the best looking Mercedes of the bunch but it is a dream to own. The interior is so much better than you can imagine. The second row of captains chairs are as comfortable if not more than the front seats. The dual moon roof is awesome and provides extra light to the interior that make this feel even bigger inside. The third row chairs can actually have adults comfortably sit in. The Air suspension is good and bad. Bad because I had to pay to repair it but good because the ride is so smooth, especially for a long road trip. Ours is loaded with the DVD headrests which provide great entertainment for the kids. With all seats in use the storage is definitely lacking. I had to purchase a Thule Roof box for those family trips to help provide enough room for all of our stuff. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this purchase, it has been a great car. I added an extended warranty because I purchased it used and so now I am covered for those costly repairs up to 100,000 miles."

Perfect vehicle for family of six

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"We have owned this vehicle for six years. It has performed perfectly for our family. We drove on several long trips with four and six occupants and never had any problems. The rear seating is as comfortable as the driving seats. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone."

I'm buying #2

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Drives good, comfy seats, good price for luxury ve"

Cons: "Small cargo space when all 3 rows are used."

"Worth the money. Comfortably seats a family of 6. Kept the family safe during a major accident. I'm buying #2!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals