2010 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Great used car value alternative to minivan. Venerable 5.0 litre V8 gives good performance. If you need third row seating access is very good--small children can squeeze between 2nd row bucket/captain seats. 2nd row legroom is best by far I've ever seen. Nav and radio controls are not intuitive and take getting used to (nowhere near Honda-Acura for ease of use). Integrated phone needs special cradle (expensive). If you understand and appreciate the functionality of the car, you will learn to love it's loaf-like form."

By on Sunday, March 08, 2009

"Purchased in 2007. Not one spec of trouble in any area. Drives smoothly and rides extremely well. Had to adjust to length of vehicle but room inside was well worth the adjustment."

2006 R Class

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"Bought top of the line in 2006 all added features over 65 k paid. This was a lease thank goodness. Car has had several problems over the 2 year lease all corrected by dealer but still a irritant. One time was at dealer for 30 days before corrected. Great looking and riding auto. Expensive to service. Would have had excess of $10,000. in repairs if not covered by factory. Lease end purchase would be $42,000. But, Mercedes lease called and offered to me at $28,000. I then checked dealer trade from Kelly Blue Book and it is listed at $20,000 in excellent condition. Glad I only leased this car and didn't purchase. Horrible depreciation!!! I have had two Mercedes before this and also currently own a 2008 600SL. I hope this isn't the future of Mercedes Benz. I believe Mercedes will get my lease returned when up in October."

'07 CDI- excellent car!

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I have had my '07 R320 CDI 4MATIC for about 10 months now. I have about 30k miles (~90% highway). I agree with some others on here, that the OEM Micheillen tires are not very good, however I just moved up to the Continental 4x4, and I am much happier. I love the fact that I can get all I need into it and still have room for all that the wife happens to pick up on family trips. This being one of the snowiest winters on record in NH, I can attest to its snow performance. In a word, exceptional. I have never owned a better snow machine. The fuel economy also is incredible, with spring-summer values of 27-29 MPG and winter (worst for a diesel) of 24-26 MPG. I will keep this one for quite some time."

Good Choice!

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"Coming from a Durango, I have nothing but praise for the big R. PROS: Great quality, good ride, super roomy, looks good, quiet, great stereo, nice sunroof, silky 7-speed. CONS: Nit-pickin' here, but.. mileage is ok, but not great, V-6 is adequate, but no high-HP machine. Probably not the cheapest vehicle for what you get, but the quality is unmatched! Oh, the stigma for owning the benz can be painful at times. But it's just because others are jealous."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals