2010 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Great while it lasted

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "usually smooth driving, nice interior"

Cons: "way too many!"

"This car was absolutely amazing for about a year. I don't know what it was, but afterwards everything went downhill. I have sooo many problems with the car now. I'm trying to fix them all up so I can finally sell this thing, but it's so expensive to do so...I've had issues with things such as power steering, leaking fluids, brakes, pickup, and so much more. Mercedes is a great brand, but this was an AWFUL car!"

Fabulous open road cruiser...

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Big"

"One of Mercedes best..."

Best Mercedes I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"My first MBZ was purchased new in 1975. Since then, I've owned 11 different models. This R350 Blue-tec is the finest one to date. It's quick, roomy, and well-built with great attention to detail. I get 21mpg all-around, which is pretty good considering the size and weight. I couldn't be happier. Since they have decided not to make these anymore, it's my intention to keep this great car through the forseeable future."

Incredible vehicle

By on Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pros: "Great highway car, good car for tall people."

Cons: "Not the cheapest to maintain"

"The versatility of this vehicle is great. 4 very tall adults can travel in comfort and not cramped. The mileage is 30 with the diesel and the acceleration is the same as the gasoline engine. The ride is that of an "S" class and cargo that it can hold is great. Best vehicle ever made."

Good car if...........

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "It's ready for whatever your life style is"

Cons: "Repair cost, v6 is a little under powerd"

"I've owned my R350 for 3 years now, and it has been a eye opening experience. I have never cared for or been a fan of German luxury but I can see where mercedes was going with this car ...it works for me......it fits my life style. It's a luxury car when you go out, it's a truck when you have to haul stuff from Home Depot , it's a snow mobile in the worst snow storm. It's a great vehicle to own but! ......you will have to be a little mechanically inclined. The first time the check engine light came on , the cost of the total repairs came out to $11,000. So I soon became a owner of a hand held obd scanner to read out the "check engine light" codes and look up how to fix it it myself and saved a lot of money doing it myself. Now the R350 is a lot easier to own. Unless your financially set to pay a mercedes Benz specialist every time that dreaded "check engine light comes on.....you better get familiar with the car. Ok, but overall I looked at plenty of cars and trucks and I still think that the R350 is the best car for me. Style ,function, and drivability nothing can beat it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals