2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.7

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Great Crossover

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"We've had this for about 6 months. 2008 with Premium Package 2. Bought it with 28,000 miles on it and it felt and drove like brand new. This thing is so smooth on the highway and really easy to drive around town."

Great Wagon/Van/SUV?

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "comfort performance practicality safety easy2drive"

Cons: "bluetooth set up"

"I don't know what to call it, but it's amazing. Have to drive one to appreciate it. Got a great deal on a used one because they are not that popular i guess. Smooth pick up. Corners flat. The ride is butter smooth without being "floaty". You feel the heavy weight of it though, but in a "I feel really safe" way; not a clumsy way. Front seats are great, second row is like a limo, third best for kids or short trips.The thing that amazed me most was the turning circle. How they got the thing to turn so tight is unreal!!! Great for moving a big vechile in small parking lots. Just make sure it is wired for bluetooth. that is a big expensive other wise. Also don't buy the $500 bluetooth attachment, used they are only $80. Really love thisWagon/Van/SUV!!!!!!!"

Best Touring

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

"My family loves this car. Our second R class... first was a 2006 and it had many problems enough to make us want to dump it... however after searching the one thing no one could match was comfort for a family of five all close to 6 feet... my 6'3" son prefers the third row and can stretch out comfortably for long trips. We did have to purchase a bullet for the top to carry luggage...miss that about our Suburban, but would not go back to the giant SUV. Our 2009 has been a year with no problems at all... a good feeling."

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Great used car value alternative to minivan. Venerable 5.0 litre V8 gives good performance. If you need third row seating access is very good--small children can squeeze between 2nd row bucket/captain seats. 2nd row legroom is best by far I've ever seen. Nav and radio controls are not intuitive and take getting used to (nowhere near Honda-Acura for ease of use). Integrated phone needs special cradle (expensive). If you understand and appreciate the functionality of the car, you will learn to love it's loaf-like form."

2006 R Class

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"Bought top of the line in 2006 all added features over 65 k paid. This was a lease thank goodness. Car has had several problems over the 2 year lease all corrected by dealer but still a irritant. One time was at dealer for 30 days before corrected. Great looking and riding auto. Expensive to service. Would have had excess of $10,000. in repairs if not covered by factory. Lease end purchase would be $42,000. But, Mercedes lease called and offered to me at $28,000. I then checked dealer trade from Kelly Blue Book and it is listed at $20,000 in excellent condition. Glad I only leased this car and didn't purchase. Horrible depreciation!!! I have had two Mercedes before this and also currently own a 2008 600SL. I hope this isn't the future of Mercedes Benz. I believe Mercedes will get my lease returned when up in October."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals