2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

By on Monday, February 01, 2010

"Great road car. Diesel engine is quiet and gets good milage, City 22 Hwy 28. Only complaint is road noise on highway when passing other cars and trucks."

Wish I would have bought a BMW

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"have a R500 looks good, rides good and has all the bells and whistles. Bought is used and the word USED I use loosely. The car has been in the shop at least once a month for as long as 2 1/2 weeks. I have already decided I will have to trade it before the Certification runs out or it will cost me a fortune. I dont think MB puts quality parts and features on this car as they do there other high end ones. Wish I would have bought a BMW and will next time."

Wish for better reliability

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Bought the 2006 R-500 model in Nov 06. Loved the looks and the inerior was very spacious and comfortable. Very kid friendly with dual video monitors. The drive is very forgiving with a sporty feel to it. Very surprised on the great handling. Lots of power. A little more noisier road noise than I expected from a MB but not that bad. My complaints are that it has been a service nightmare. Have taken it to the shop atleast 4 times to fix the rear hatch (won't open-they keep adjusting or replacing the latch but I believe it is the hydraulics which cost more so they are trying everything else). The front and rear lights have had 3 faults so far. The driver side-view mirror motor just broke right after the 50000 mile warranty and they are telling me that it a $1400 motor. All together it has been in the shop atleast 8 different times not including the multiple scheduled services that come up. I expected a little better service record for a MB. I know it is the first year model so I will never get another 1st year model again. Fuel economy is bad (I live in CA with fuel prices pretty high) but it is as advertised with 13 city/19 hwy. I thought this car would be staying with me for a long time but after only 3 years owning it I am about to throw in the towel and look elsewhere for a similar model with a better service record."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals