2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 180 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Not The Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"I bought the R500 for my wife to replace an E320 Wagon that we were happy with however we needed 3rd row seating, the jump seat in the back of the Wagon is un-useable with car seats. The concept is great, we loved the looks, the features such as the self opening/closing trunk and enjoyed having the extra power moving up from the 320 to the 500 power plant. Now for the bad, the quality is horrible. We have had it back to the dealer so many times I think we have put more miles on loaners than we have on the R500 we purchased. I cannot fault the dealership for their effort and helpfulness but I bought a MBenz so I would not have to see the service dept. every other week. Issues include, random SRS sensor failures, air conditioning/heating failures, trunk closure failures, various electronic failures. I am close to asking the dealership for a replacement in the hope that I was unlucky and just took delivery of a lemon vs. the overall model being the issue."

head-turner

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"great looking vehicle. i have the 19 inch rims and tires. the tires burn out within 20,000 miles. very costly tires. overall i love the car and i might add the NAV and roof rack. handles great on the interstate and carries my three kids well on long trips. current incentives might make me opt for a 2008."

Kids love it!

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Drives like a big car. Wish it had a bit more performance overall. However, for family outings and vacations its great. My kids love having their own separate seats. Great storage areas up front and the cargo is spacious when the 3rd row is down. When buying I thought the automatic opening/closing of tailgate was a nice idea, but I will never own another vehicle that does not offer it. Getting lazy I guess. Going on family ski trip soon and anxious to see how it performs in the snow!"

I am in L O V E

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I love this car! And I insist on "car". Those who refer to it as "mini-van" are just jealous. Will beat any van, SUV, and many BMW on 0-60, if you know where the gas pedal is. Awesome stereo! Feels like a tank safety wise, drives like light BMW. If you want investment into safety and quality-get it now, before they run all out!"

It a Mercedes

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"when comparing in thie $$ range, remember its a Mercedes Benz"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals