2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Spacious, extremely comfortable cruiser.

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "Big, comfortable and very safe."

Cons: "Maintenence probably higher than average."

"German engineering at its best. Very easy getting in and out for older people and kids too. Loads of room and can carry seven in comfort and safety. Handles very well for big vehicle, and mileage is respectable - have gotten 27 mpg on long trips. Retractable moon roof is really great, particularly when showing visitors New York City. Maintenance is not cheap, but its a Benz and any car costs to keep in proper condition. Too bad Daimler AG discontinued the R Klasse in USA. New shooting brake is replacement, but only in Germany and expensive. Find a used "R" and buy it for keeps."

Better on the Inside

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Great Used Price, Great Drive, Great Interior,"

Cons: "Lacks storage space with all seats in use"

"The Mercedes R350 isn't the best looking Mercedes of the bunch but it is a dream to own. The interior is so much better than you can imagine. The second row of captains chairs are as comfortable if not more than the front seats. The dual moon roof is awesome and provides extra light to the interior that make this feel even bigger inside. The third row chairs can actually have adults comfortably sit in. The Air suspension is good and bad. Bad because I had to pay to repair it but good because the ride is so smooth, especially for a long road trip. Ours is loaded with the DVD headrests which provide great entertainment for the kids. With all seats in use the storage is definitely lacking. I had to purchase a Thule Roof box for those family trips to help provide enough room for all of our stuff. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this purchase, it has been a great car. I added an extended warranty because I purchased it used and so now I am covered for those costly repairs up to 100,000 miles."

would recommend, especially if someone needs space

By on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, even for an old person"

Cons: "navigationsystem toggles a little frustrating"

"looking to replace with same, has room , drives like a sports car in the sport mode, handles curves with ease, good gas mileage"

best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive especially for the wife"

Cons: "there are none"

"very good touring car and we get 30+ hwy and mid 20's in town and has high capacity seating with seven seat belts and we use a 17 cu ft luggage carrier if needed"

Very,very nice

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "It has the characteristics of most cars in one!"

Cons: "City gas mileage is poor"

"I've been living with my r350 for about 8 months now. I only had the one problem so far. The suspension airbag went bad NAND out around $400 to replace. Other than that the car is fantastic, it rides smooth , the ride feels like your in a luxury car and feels smaller than it actually is. This is my first mercedes benz, now I see why it's the king of high end luxury. BMW , Lexus , caddillac ,fall short in refinement."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals