2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,977 - $47,358.

Invoice N/A
Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/6.9

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

One of the best SUVs out there!

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pros: "Damping System, Power lift gate, DISTRONIC Plus"

Cons: "Bit pricey, laggy acceleration, not as sporty"

"Ive been a recurring MB owner for years and my entire family drives the benz brand. I bought this car about four months ago and just simply love it. The quality of the materials is unmatched by BMW's x5. The look of the vehicle has been given a necessary revamp which makes the ml look even more aggressive and sharp. While it is a bit pricey for its class, it's sure money well spent if your looking into the SUV market. Driving is exceptional when on or off roading, though i agree with those below that acceleration can be a bit laggy at first but it eventually evens out."

best in it's class

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "great ride, even better appearance"

Cons: "none that comes to mind"

"Tested BMW, Lexus, Infinity, Audi, and Cadillac, gas engine all. Only the BMW could comparefavorably. Both more pricy than the others with same features, Leather not standard in either, but I actually prefer the leatherete, since it is more durable . ML performance equal to BMW, but ML won the day because I preferred the interior far better, especially having the shift contols on the steering column, allow more space for storage and beverages."

Best ML 350 that I have had so far...

By on Monday, October 12, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Safety, Usefulness, Dealership Experience"

Cons: "Infotainment system, Software, MBrace internet"

"The handling, braking and gas mileage have been greatly improved in comparison to the earlier (2009 and 2012) models that I owned. Infotainment is a little better, but still the worst part of the car. The blower fan could also use improvement. Interior and exterior construction is also more durable than my former models and has done a good job standing up to my preteen children. I did have some software issues during the first year that resulted in intermittent "Check Engine" warning indicator which went away after a software update. Ergonomically, this SUV is fantastic. Seats are comfortable and it is fairly responsive, considering its size and weight. I average about 18 MPG in town (with a lot of coasting) and about 22 MPG on the Freeway. I was torn between this and an Acura MDX (for the third row seating), but the dealership experience swayed me to stay with Mercedes. I was a long-time BMW owner that grew tired of the stress of purchasing negotiations and reliability issues."

Great SUV and redesign for the ML

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, very quiet, solid as a rock."

Cons: "Leather seats optional. Everything is "optional"."

"I have driven them all, MDX, Lexus SUVs, Infiniti FX, and of all of them I like the Mercedes the best overall. The MDX is a close contender and really is more for the money when fully priced out, but with a new body redesign coming up shortly for the MDX, I had to pass it up. The Mercedes rides and handles extremely well and I really like the Nav system and since we already own another Mercedes it presented virtually no learning curve. The only thing I would ding it on is that leather seats are optional! Really, for $55K plus, leather should be standard!"

So good I bought two

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "Quality build, safety, available options, drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage (only sllightly)"

"I am a stickler for research to be sure. I do this so I can be sure to get the best value for my money. My wife finds this frustrating but in the end I know I have what I want. That said, I researched all the European and Asian options and found the ML 350 to be the best value on the market. In fact, I just purchased my second one. I have been a BMW man for almost 20 years. My 2010 535i was an awesome sports car but lacked the space I needed. In my opinion the Japanese options just weren't up to the quality standards of the Germans. They just felt really light weight compared to the Europeans. The Audi was more like the Asians than the German's. I liked the BMW X5's handling a little better than the ML's but only slightly. Other than that, the ML won on all counts. Mercedes-Benz offers a great list of options for this vehicle. I got my first ML back in Sept. 2012 and now have a second one. My second one has ALL the options and they work as described. Gas mileage isn't so hot but if you calculate the cost of the ML compared to the competition it's only a little higher. Another factor that moved me to a second Mercedes is the service. When I recently had service done on my BMW 535i, the BMW dealership gave me a Toyota Yaris as a loner (REALLY???)."