• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,675 - $45,988.

Invoice N/A

10/7.0

7.9

Based on 20 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Ml bluetec

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Fuel economy, power, ride ,handling,"

Cons: "Diesel needs about 3000 miles to get used to"

"Excellent vehicle, no problems so far, diesel is very efficient,almost 29 mpg on the highway"

One of the best SUVs out there!

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pros: "Damping System, Power lift gate, DISTRONIC Plus"

Cons: "Bit pricey, laggy acceleration, not as sporty"

"Ive been a recurring MB owner for years and my entire family drives the benz brand. I bought this car about four months ago and just simply love it. The quality of the materials is unmatched by BMW's x5. The look of the vehicle has been given a necessary revamp which makes the ml look even more aggressive and sharp. While it is a bit pricey for its class, it's sure money well spent if your looking into the SUV market. Driving is exceptional when on or off roading, though i agree with those below that acceleration can be a bit laggy at first but it eventually evens out."

Extremely quiet and luxurious. Plush interior.

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, luxurious, quality materials, good power"

Cons: "HID lights should be standard."

"I bought this car 2 months ago. I was thinking of buying the bluetec but not satisfied with the performance. there is a slight lag when accelerating. Gas engine seem to have better acceleration although MPG suffers compared to bluetec. Interior is extremely well done. Love the new look compared to previous models. Exterior is also more aggressive looking and appear more streamline. Love this car so far."

Great SUV and redesign for the ML

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, very quiet, solid as a rock."

Cons: "Leather seats optional. Everything is "optional"."

"I have driven them all, MDX, Lexus SUVs, Infiniti FX, and of all of them I like the Mercedes the best overall. The MDX is a close contender and really is more for the money when fully priced out, but with a new body redesign coming up shortly for the MDX, I had to pass it up. The Mercedes rides and handles extremely well and I really like the Nav system and since we already own another Mercedes it presented virtually no learning curve. The only thing I would ding it on is that leather seats are optional! Really, for $55K plus, leather should be standard!"

It's been trouble

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Cons: "Very poor quality control. 4 windshields replaced"

"Shortly after taking delivery of my 2012 ML 350, Mercedes I started having trouble. The windshield was so distorted at certain angles it looked like fun house mirror. Mercedes cheerfully replaced it, with another optically distorted one. I took it back again and the service manager said, "wow that is a distorted windshield". He then ordered another and after the vehicle was at the dealer for a few days he called; He said "you're not going to like this, but the fourth windshield is worse than the third". "I'm going to call our area rep for Mercedes to see if he can help you". So here is his help, I get the vehicle back with another windshield that is also optically distorted and they are going to look around to find one that is clear. I'm not asking for much, just a windshield I can look through without getting a headache. The vehicle has been at the dealers for 8 days. I contacted MB support and it is a joke, no response of any kind for 6 days then a low level clerk calls and says someone will look into it. If you're considering an ML350 be aware that you may have problems. I have some other issues with it as well. Unfortunately something has happened to MS service and quality control. I have been a long term Mercedes customer and presently own 3 different models. The recurring problems with this one is mirrored by the problems with the others. Michael"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next