2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.2

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Decent, but an overpriced Grand Cherokee

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Brand Prestige"

Cons: "Overpriced truck, under-powered V6 engine"

"Driving dynamics is similar to Grand Cherokee due to virtually identical chassis and body frame. The under-powered V6 engine is simply too weak to move briskly this 5000 lbs truck. I should have bought the V8 which will definitely change my poor driving experience. As to the driving position and seating comfort, it is about average, and not the command view that an SUV is supposed to have (Lexus GX has an elevated and upright driving position that other luxury SUVs ought to have). This SUV is overpriced by at least 5K even if MB has great brand prestige. And too bad, all those European or Japanese luxury SUVs are overpriced trucks that are only worth about 70% of their MSRP when new. But that does not mean Detroit luxury SUVs are bargains. Instead, Detroit luxury SUVs are a joke in terms of quality and reliability whether they are 2004 models or 2014 models."

Great car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

"Love this car, handles very well, comfortable and safe. Was worth every penny."

it's just the perfect vehicle for me and my family

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Perfect car for all my needs and wants"

Cons: "price"

"The car has the luxury I need for clients, the funcationality as a "mom" car, seats my teenagers comfortably and knowing the car drives well and is very safe just makes it the perfect car for me."

Not likely to purchase again

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Quiet good gas mileage"

Cons: "Very unstable on wet roads"

"The car is beautiful but not meant for wet/snowy roads. I am going back to a full size SUV."

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

"Just bought the ML350 Bluetec 2014. Was a little anxous because of some of the negative reviews out there. However I am glad I stuck with my instict after test driving the car. It is a really nice car! Very quiet, smooth, and comfortable. The interior is nice and the diesel engine is just phenomenal. It starts slow but boy it catches up with the torque like a hot knife in butter. Also for a Diesel it is very quiet and had no problem starting in -10 degree weather. It is like having the power of a V8 engine and the fuel economy of V4. Cant beat it. Interior is very nice. Connectivity to bluetooth is very seamless and command system is very good though could be better. The only gripe I have is that not all diesel gas stations carry the B5 diesel(higher Biodiesel content clogs the filter and voids your warranty) which MB dealers dont tell you up front. However, I can live with that. Overall it is a very comfortable and elegant ride. if you are looking for sporty ride look at Porsche Cayenne. Though it is very expensive with the add ons compared to the ML. Test Drove BMW X5 too which is also nice but the interior feels cramped. Diesel ML was hands down the winner when I look at the whole package."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next