2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

7.9

Based on 20 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.2/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Not likely to purchase again

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Quiet good gas mileage"

Cons: "Very unstable on wet roads"

"The car is beautiful but not meant for wet/snowy roads. I am going back to a full size SUV."

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

"Just bought the ML350 Bluetec 2014. Was a little anxous because of some of the negative reviews out there. However I am glad I stuck with my instict after test driving the car. It is a really nice car! Very quiet, smooth, and comfortable. The interior is nice and the diesel engine is just phenomenal. It starts slow but boy it catches up with the torque like a hot knife in butter. Also for a Diesel it is very quiet and had no problem starting in -10 degree weather. It is like having the power of a V8 engine and the fuel economy of V4. Cant beat it. Interior is very nice. Connectivity to bluetooth is very seamless and command system is very good though could be better. The only gripe I have is that not all diesel gas stations carry the B5 diesel(higher Biodiesel content clogs the filter and voids your warranty) which MB dealers dont tell you up front. However, I can live with that. Overall it is a very comfortable and elegant ride. if you are looking for sporty ride look at Porsche Cayenne. Though it is very expensive with the add ons compared to the ML. Test Drove BMW X5 too which is also nice but the interior feels cramped. Diesel ML was hands down the winner when I look at the whole package."

excellent

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "great"

Cons: "too expensive"

"great vehicle"

best in it's class

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "great ride, even better appearance"

Cons: "none that comes to mind"

"Tested BMW, Lexus, Infinity, Audi, and Cadillac, gas engine all. Only the BMW could comparefavorably. Both more pricy than the others with same features, Leather not standard in either, but I actually prefer the leatherete, since it is more durable . ML performance equal to BMW, but ML won the day because I preferred the interior far better, especially having the shift contols on the steering column, allow more space for storage and beverages."

Major quality issues-Stay away from Mercedes ML350

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Exterior Design, Cargo space, Interior room"

"I leased this vehicle in December 2012 and it's been a disaster: 1) Car "clanks" when you start it. Mercedes pretty much had to rebuild the motor to get it to stop doing it. They said it was a "known" problem without a fix. It wasn't until I threatened them with the Texas Lemon law that they actually fixed the problem. My wife's E350 convertible has the same problem. 2) AC smells like body odor. They did a "complimentary" $250 treatment on the car to get rid of the smell. It still smells and Park Place Motor Cars in Dallas still can't resolve the problem. 3) Transmission is doing double down-shifts. When breaking or taking your foot of the gas the transmission lurches you forward. Park Place still unable to fix it. 4) Passenger and Driver seats move slightly on turns, which is incredibly annoying. Park Place still unable to fix it. I'm following through with Lemon Paperwork on this vehicle. Stay away!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next