2011 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

By on Friday, November 2, 2007

"Great car. But not good on gas.."

Great Car/SUV

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Air conditioning system superb. Driving and riding comfort are excellent. Ergonomics are great. Only issue, light floor coering gets dirtier faster than a black carpet would have. 26,000 miles on my ML 500."

LOVE THE POWER AND HANDELING

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "LOVE IT!! BETTER THAT MY LAST MERCEDES"

Cons: "NONE"

"BEST MERCEDES EVER"

I love the way this car drives

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "premium fuel"

"I have owned this car for two years and have greatly enjoyed driving it. It is as advertised"

Just as a Mercedes Benz should be!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Purchased at aggressive price, so cost ok."

Cons: "Seats get hard for boney people."

"The faster you drive it, the better it performs. At slow speeds, the over-sized 19" wheel/tire package is a little like fat skiis, you can feel them working, and steering is a bit light - good for parking lots. At very high speeds, the tires track like glued on rails and the steering feels grand prix. Worth the trade-off when driving faster than 55 mph and at 90 mph (say, emergency passing or blasting away from packs of morons hogging the left lane at 60 mph), you're driving the Starship Enterprise at warp speed, totally secure. This is an Authobahn SUV for sure."

Best of my 5 Mercedes Benz cars

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and durable"

A love note from my husband...of course I knew he loved me when he bought me a Mercedes!

"This has been the most dependable Mercedes, by far the best German branded auto I have ever owned including BMW. The all wheel drive is efficient and strong and has taken my family on ski trips through snow and ice. The maintenance has been a breeze! The reliability, refreshing!"

Excellent Diesel SUV

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Fast, incredibly quiet, high 20's mpg, roomy. Rear seats fold FLAT so a 5'10" guy can sleep"

Cons: "NONE"

"What can I say, I've owned this vehicle for almost 5 years and the only problems I've had is a cruise control radar unit (Distronic) that required replacement at 50K miles, and the front grill Mercedes tristar had some kind of premature metal wear, so it was replaced at 50K miles and also 80K miles. They got it right this time. All the above items were warranty - honored by my dealer even after warranty ran out. I'm on the original brakes, not even a single light bulb has burned out. There was a 100,000 mile hesitation, turned out to be the fuel filter that was due for it's 100,000 mile change (also original) that the dealer had missed. The master computer in these vehicles is excellent. Heed the service warnings and you will be treated well in return. The diesel fuel economy is incredible. I typically average 26mpg, you can be a leadfoot and get 25. I once got 801 miles out of a single tank. Yes, that's 30mpg. My vehicle also has air suspension, I always engage sport mode while on freeway ramps. It lowers the SUV an inch and stiffens up the ride. Comfort mode is as smooth as an S-Class. I'm going to sell this SUV to my sister in a few months. She deserves it. Built like a tank, fast, efficient. What's not to like?"

ML 320 CDI

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Safe car with all the extras 30+ MPG great fuel economy. Handles like a sports car and fun to drive."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Bought new and have really loved driving this car. It's our 4th Mercedes but first new one. Fantastic luxury features throughout and super safe (which is really number one in my book)! Great gas mileage for this diesel and love the fact I'm doing my part for driving a responsible vehicle. Can't say enough good things. As a Mom, I'm glad to have this option over a minivan!!!"

Great comfort & quiet!

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"This is my first Mercedes Benz and I will probably never own another make of car. I love the design of the ML350, it's comfort, the quietness going down the road and the quality of the car. The dealer stands behind what they sell too! Excellent service!"