2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great, Expensive Crossover SUV

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"Factory ordered the 2006 ML500 and got almost everything on it except entertainment pkg; We (2 of us) ride alone. Very pleased with this vehicle in almost all ways except the Navigation system - what a waste of $$. MB should be skewerd for not providing state-of-art. Go buy the Garmin Nuvi 660 and save yourself many $$. This vehicle w/V8 pulls 4300# boat & trailer nicely. 3 way adjustable ride is a great feature. Braking supurb and MPG is respectable if you are light on the pedal. Use Cruise on the open road and have gotten over 21mpg on 500 mile trip (W/O boat.) I'd buy this Veh. again. It looks better w/aftermarket chrome trim avail. from Superior, a wonderful MB dress up parts source."

One of the safest, and most fun car to drive

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Safest and Fun to drive"

Cons: "Michelin tires made for the ML are best ride"

"Simply put this is an AWESOME car. It has so many features that take care of the driver. The safety features are incredible. People report walking away from horrible accidents unhurt. One of the nicest things is how fun this SUV is to drive. It feels as if he car literally learns your personal diving style and reacts appropriately as if it predicts what you do when controlling the car. When you take a long drive in this vehicle you learn to appreciate how this car takes out the usual stress and tiredness you usually feel when driving other cars. After all this is a Mercedes. Because it is an SUV you sit up high so you get great visibility of the traffic in front of you. I have one hundred thousand miles on my 2006 ML350 SUV and have had no problems with it. When I purchased this car it had Continental tires on it and the ride was a little stiff and jarring when going over bumps in the road. When these finally wore out the dealer recommended and ordered Michelin tires that were designed for this car. What a huge difference these tires made. The ride is smooth and the tires feel like they hug the road making the car feel even more incredibly stable on the road. All in all I can not tell you enough about how wonderful this vehicle is. When I first test drove the car I did not realize how great it was....but after owning it for just a few weeks you will understand just how wonderful it handles, how safe it is, and how much fun you are having."

The worst purchase ever !!! I bought a NEW LEMON!!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I Purchased this car in 2006 brand new with 10 miles, it was my dream car , I thought. within 6 months on Christmas night, the transmission went out, thank god it was under warranty, then a year later the power steering went out, again thank god , it was still under warranty . I started to wonder if I should trade it in. but I really loved my car and felt like all the kinks was out. Well , the A/C vents broke, power seats stop working, had message about the airbags not working , took it to the dealer and all this was not covered with my warranty. spent over $3500. to fix all . the next year the radiator went out , $2,000. the power driver window button snapped off, and the lights needed to be changed , which I have had to do every year. I can't understand why the light bulds don't last because apparentely there is a back up bulds. spent $450 just to change 2 parking lights/fog lights/ 2 back lights. now we are in 2014 , the timming chain broke , $6,000 to fix !!! can't do it !! I will put on craig's list an hope I can get a decent amount for it. I can't even get $6,000 from the dealer to trade in , they offered $5,000. the worst purchase of my life !!! never again will I buy a MERCEDES BENZ !!!"

Excellent SUV

By on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pros: "outstanding drive and ride"

Cons: "Premium gas"

"My wife is into horses and has a sanctuary. She was driving a big truck to pull horses and needed a smaller vehicle for daily use. She uses this SUV like a mobile tack room and for buying small quantities of horse food. This vehicle far exceeded expectations. It's normal driving is on bumpy dirt roads or very curvy back roads. I did not think it would hold up, but it has and I am now a believer. The only issue was a speed sensor that failed, but was covered under warranty."

Not worth the money and too expensive to repair

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Nothing but trouble after 35000 miles. I have spent over $10,000 on repairs the past four years . besides tires and brakes. This is my fifth and final Mercedes. I am going back to Chevys!"