2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

BEST VEHICLE HANDS DOWN!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "nice to drive, comfort and best features"

Cons: "gas mileage at times in the city"

"Great vehicle to drive. Smooth as you can get for am Suv. Handles well on curves with power. Wouldnt go back to any other brand than Mercedes."

The worst purchase ever !!! I bought a NEW LEMON!!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I Purchased this car in 2006 brand new with 10 miles, it was my dream car , I thought. within 6 months on Christmas night, the transmission went out, thank god it was under warranty, then a year later the power steering went out, again thank god , it was still under warranty . I started to wonder if I should trade it in. but I really loved my car and felt like all the kinks was out. Well , the A/C vents broke, power seats stop working, had message about the airbags not working , took it to the dealer and all this was not covered with my warranty. spent over $3500. to fix all . the next year the radiator went out , $2,000. the power driver window button snapped off, and the lights needed to be changed , which I have had to do every year. I can't understand why the light bulds don't last because apparentely there is a back up bulds. spent $450 just to change 2 parking lights/fog lights/ 2 back lights. now we are in 2014 , the timming chain broke , $6,000 to fix !!! can't do it !! I will put on craig's list an hope I can get a decent amount for it. I can't even get $6,000 from the dealer to trade in , they offered $5,000. the worst purchase of my life !!! never again will I buy a MERCEDES BENZ !!!"

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "Best all around vehicle I have owned"

"Bought the BluTec after owning a 2006 4matic, which I still own. The 2006 was a good car, but wanted navigation and Bluetooth and diesel engine. I am extremely happy with this SUV. I was concerned after researching the navigation and it was not easy to learn, but it is great after learning. The vehicle is MUCH less noisy than expected, I have three other diesel vehicles. This car may last a lifetime, my spouse is still driving the 2006 in CA and it may last a lifetime."

German engineering at it's best!

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Cons: "Lack of knowledge of repair by dealer."

"Expensive to purchase but payback in economy. Per hour rate to repair this ML at $117.00 per hour is out of range for most families."

Best riding vehicle on highway or in town

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Great vehicle and worth every dollar"

"I was hesitant to put that much money in a new vehicle however I had never owned a Mercedes. My 8 year Mercedes experience has been absolutely great. I will do the same thing again."