2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Excellent Diesel SUV

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Fast, incredibly quiet, high 20's mpg, roomy. Rear seats fold FLAT so a 5'10" guy can sleep"

Cons: "NONE"

"What can I say, I've owned this vehicle for almost 5 years and the only problems I've had is a cruise control radar unit (Distronic) that required replacement at 50K miles, and the front grill Mercedes tristar had some kind of premature metal wear, so it was replaced at 50K miles and also 80K miles. They got it right this time. All the above items were warranty - honored by my dealer even after warranty ran out. I'm on the original brakes, not even a single light bulb has burned out. There was a 100,000 mile hesitation, turned out to be the fuel filter that was due for it's 100,000 mile change (also original) that the dealer had missed. The master computer in these vehicles is excellent. Heed the service warnings and you will be treated well in return. The diesel fuel economy is incredible. I typically average 26mpg, you can be a leadfoot and get 25. I once got 801 miles out of a single tank. Yes, that's 30mpg. My vehicle also has air suspension, I always engage sport mode while on freeway ramps. It lowers the SUV an inch and stiffens up the ride. Comfort mode is as smooth as an S-Class. I'm going to sell this SUV to my sister in a few months. She deserves it. Built like a tank, fast, efficient. What's not to like?"

ML 320 CDI

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Safe car with all the extras 30+ MPG great fuel economy. Handles like a sports car and fun to drive."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Bought new and have really loved driving this car. It's our 4th Mercedes but first new one. Fantastic luxury features throughout and super safe (which is really number one in my book)! Great gas mileage for this diesel and love the fact I'm doing my part for driving a responsible vehicle. Can't say enough good things. As a Mom, I'm glad to have this option over a minivan!!!"

Great comfort & quiet!

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"This is my first Mercedes Benz and I will probably never own another make of car. I love the design of the ML350, it's comfort, the quietness going down the road and the quality of the car. The dealer stands behind what they sell too! Excellent service!"

Great SUV

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I purchased this SUV because of a friend who works for MB got me a smoking deal. I have been completely satisfied with the overall vehicle. I have owned nothing but SUV’s for the past 10 years and this is the finest riding SUV. Plenty of power from the six cylinder. Able to cruise at 80 plus with minimal wind noise and plenty of power to pass a semi etc. The AC is the best I have ever used (I live in Vegas). Within minutes the car is cool and the air is ice cold. My only complaint is that MB should have leather standard in this vehicle. For a 50K vehicle to not have leather standard is a cheap move. Even a Honda SUV has leather. Perhaps they will read this and make the move to leather. Great vehicle and will most likely get another when the lease is up in two more years."

By on Sunday, June 21, 2009

"I was hoping to retain more of my car's value than what it has thus far. Big disappointment. I'll go back to the Acura I had before."

best on the road

By on Monday, May 4, 2009

"I get well over 26 mpg driving 70 mph. This SUV turns on a dime, handles great. I will never ever buy anything else than a MB My wife loves this SUV so much she barely drives her '03 50th edition Corvette anymore. Also the wipers are the best I have ever had, over 1 year of driving and still no streak marks. This SUV is worth ever penny I paid for it."

Bluetec 320

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Great ride new styling for 09' model. The diesel engine has massive power for towing up to 7200 pounds. It is a real gas sipper averaging around 26-28 on the hwy on long trips. Glad I didn't buy the 350 gas model instead! Hardley any engine noise and no smoke. Try it you'll love it. I will do the Brabus performance module next for a 50 hp increase in power with 2 mpg better fuel mileage."

2008 ML350

By on Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Traded in a cute C-Class wagon for more room and towing ability for the ML350 11 months ago. This is the 1st SUV we've had and we love it. My husband perfers driving the ML to his BMW 330ci. Great leg room in the back for the guests and plenty of room for 2 dogs in the "way back". Handles beautifully in all weather. We'll enjoy this vehicle for many many years. Only negative is the tricky nav system with the joy stick, what's that all about?"

great value for the $$

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"This is the second m-class I have purchased with in the last 5 years, I have owned BMW & Jags in the past, So impressed with the product I traded my mother's Cadillac ( her 5th one in a row) in on the c-class benz!"