2004 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

7.8

Based on 393 Ratings for the 1998 - 2005 models.

I love this Car

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Love it"

Cons: "Pricey"

"I love this car. It is the first car I have ever owned that I would go back and buy another one. I guess its true once you drive a Mercedes you never go back. I would highly recommend to anyone who want a SUV that drives like a sports car with plenty of power."

I love my ML430

By on Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"My Ml is a tank. I love it. Burns more gas than I like but well built and reliable. I just had an accident where I ran over a large cement block that had fallen from a truck at 45MPH The ML rolled over it, causing damage to the underside of the floor and door. Nothing wrong with the frame or driveline. Another car would have been road-kill. If you can find one for under $10K with less than 100K miles - BUY IT!"

Low re-sale

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Amazingly out performs sports sedans, powerful, responsive, stable, etc. Had this ML500 for just over a year, roomy, safe & comfortable on long trips, sporty and responsive as my 5 series BMW! I can tell those who had bad luck with the ML's, get a good mechanic and in the long run, yes it costs more to perform repairs/maint but not as often as many other cars, so it's a wash! One thing that shocked me was the low re-sale value, good for pre-owned shoppers!"

Drives well--high maintainence

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Nice driving/handling vehicle but flimsy/easily broken interior plastic parts/trim replacement is expensive out of warranty. Kind of a dog off the line with the 6 cylinder, and I've only ever been able to get 18mpg highway, in town 14mpg. But it's an incredibly safe vehicle--has 10(!) air bags, and hauls quite a bit of gear with the rear seats folded flat."

My third Benz and the best

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Bought this used (it had been a lease)and here I am 6 years later, loving it still. Okay, it is expensive to fix but the comfort and the safety I feel is worth it. No major mechanical problems exccept one recall that I didn't pay for. Driving it in TX in the heat and it runs great. Towed a trailer from OR to TX w/o any problems and is the best car I have ever owned, altho my 1987 300D Turbo, still in the family, is running strong as well. Love, love, love my car. :)"