2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

7.8

Based on 393 Ratings for the 1998 - 2005 models.

I still love it but.....

By on Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pros: "tight steering, comfortable seats, great dashboard"

Cons: "CD player in the back"

"I am back a year later (August 2010) to say that as soon as my ML hit 100,000 miles on it, I did begin to have some problems. Little things here and there but enough to cause the car to be out of commission for days at a time-in the shop. Lights come on for no reason and that makes me nervous. I thought that I could keep her longer but I am not sure. I do love my car but hate car trouble. A Mercedes Benz "expert" told me that these trucks are not trouble free and that the sedans and cars are made better. It will be a sad day when I have to get rid of this car but I travel a lot and can't be stuck on the side of the road. Trying to hang in there......"

Best Car Ever!

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"I love my ML320 I've driven over 100,000 miles in it. It is very good off road with the 4x4. But at the same time its a Mercedes-Benz. I like how it has a removable 3rd seat incase i need to seat 7. I would very much recomend this car to most people!"

Low re-sale

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Amazingly out performs sports sedans, powerful, responsive, stable, etc. Had this ML500 for just over a year, roomy, safe & comfortable on long trips, sporty and responsive as my 5 series BMW! I can tell those who had bad luck with the ML's, get a good mechanic and in the long run, yes it costs more to perform repairs/maint but not as often as many other cars, so it's a wash! One thing that shocked me was the low re-sale value, good for pre-owned shoppers!"

Great vehicle!

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"This is my second ML and I'll surely own another. I've driven 94000 miles and had no mechanical issues other than routine maintenance, 1 set of brakes and 2 sets of tires. It still drives tight and feels solid. I usually get bored with my cars after a few months but can't say that about this car or the 99 ML 320 that I had"

Great Road trip vehicle.

By on Sunday, September 2, 2007

"I really enjoy this ML320 on road trips. So comfortable and heated seats. Plenty of room for everything. It has a sterling reliability record with me at least. I have hauled stuff that should have been in my Sport Trac, fertilizer and dirt(in bags). Well, we loaded it with Pine Straw once and got about 12 bales in it. I don't reccomend this as it was a chore cleaning it out, then again, it is a body on frame truck. I have had other MBs before and they seemed to like the shop, but not this one, RELIABLE. And it is fun off road, actually quit a cushy off roader, but it is capable on all you throw at it. I highly recommend a 02 or newer ML320 to anyone."