2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love this new model

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "drive like a dream, great pick up"

Cons: "interor qual. compromise, poor intown gas mileage"

"Handles like a car, smooth ride, no suv truck like feeling. great car for the price. I was hit broad side by an suv with a grill guard walked away with only 1000$ damage. Love the steel and reinforcement."

almost 4 years in -still love it- no problems,

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pros: "ride, size, quality, fit and finish, nice interior"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"solid ride, no mechanical or electrical issues, just did brakes and tires and bulbs once wearing well"

5200 miles in since 06/2013, so far so good

By on Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, torque, practicality, fit and finish"

Cons: "Rearview camera, push button start should be std"

"Have been driving the GLK250 since the end of June '13 and have had no major complaints so far. Zero problems (mechanical or electrical) encountered and it's simply a solid vehicle overall. Have been averaging 30-31 MPG after 5 fill-ups in 80/20 Hwy/City driving. That's from my own mileage calculations but frankly the on-board trip computer is not too far off (within 0.5-1MPG accuracy). I'm not exactly a lead-foot but I don't drive like a granny either (I'm 28 years old). This thing just eats road imperfection for lunch - I live in the NE region so there is plenty of that around. Can't wait to test out the 4Matic performance in the snow in another month or so. Favorite Features TORQUE - loads of it (369 ft.lbs) from 1800rpm and up. This makes the car feel much peppier than it actually is (only 200HP for a 4200lb car). This is my first diesel and I'm already addicted. Fuel economy is just awesome for a vehicle this size. Transmission is very smooth - shifts are almost undetectable. (The 9-speed currently being developed should be even better when it debuts within the next year or two.) Column shifter seemed very ancient at first but then I started enjoying the extra space made available because of that. Suggested Improvements Brakes seem little soft, backseats could use a bit more room, rearview camera and push-button start should come standard, navigation/infotainment system is in dire need of an overhaul/upgrade, both visually AND functionally. Power liftgate and pano roof should be selectable a la carte instead of being bundled with an expensive package. Wish it didn't come with run flats (or, in MB terms, Extended Mobility tires) but the ride is perfectly acceptable to me (I tend to prefer a stiffer ride). They are just expensive to replace down the road."

Hardly no problems

By on Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pros: "Overall driving, pick up, handling"

"Good driver leg room, lots of space in rear, great acceleration, very enjoyable car"

Great size SUV!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Size, Highway gas Mileage, handling, smooth ride"

Cons: "City gas mileage, DVD not good, no memory card"

"This is a great size SUV which can fit a 6’ person comfortably in the front or back seating area. Gets good highway gas mileage, handles great and has a smooth ride. City gas mileage is not so good in hot climate. My GLK had better city gas mileage in Hawaii then it has in Texas. Sound system is great, but you should get the six pack CD player if you drive a lot (DVD doesn’t work while driving). Also memory card and backup assist is not standard, but it should be."

Best I ever had

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Ride, safety, look, quiteness, prestige"

Cons: "Rear seat room"

"I owned it for more than a year. Not a single quality problem. Ride likes a car with feel of a tank. Gas mileage is average. Interior is excellent. Exterior is sharp looking, better than rest of the rounded copycats. Highway driving is real fun."

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"my 5th mercedes and i think will be my favorite. only complaint is tight leg room in back seat"

Nice car but hard to get into--sill is too deep

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Easy to maneuver into parking spots!"

Cons: "Getting one's foot over the sill when getting in"

"Very nice car, but cumbersome to get into...the sill is very deep so you have to bring your leg up and over it to get in it. I also do not care for the "eco" feature that turns the engine off while you're at stop signs and such. It was a step-down in size from what I had before (BMW X5) and I'm going back up. Not enough storage in the back end, as well."

best their is out there

By on Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Love everything about this vehicle, handling, looks etc. but most of all how safe it is. I had an accident at about 45mph involving a Toyota SUV and had $1400.00 in damage while the Toyota had to sent to the junkyard as it was completly demolished. Better safe than sorry."

Preowned Certified 2013 GLK350

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pros: "Value, top of Class, Handeling, Acceleration"

Cons: "Some Options should be Std, wind noise at HWY Spds"

"New to me auto. Lexus RX300 for 16 years so this car has a lot to live up to. Good Value, these cars hold value but shopped around for good price/value (not best price); Prepaid Maint and Extended Warranty. Good Dealer service. Very well made. Interior trim is excellent. Good appointments and functionality. Handling is responsive with no roll, turning radius is short. Acceleration is above class. Dealer replaced front rotors and brake pads on all four. Either a high wear item or previous owner had a heavy foot. Internet reviews and blogs did not expose any chronic maintenance items for this year model."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals