2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

GLK350

By on Friday, March 6, 2015

Reason: low gas mileage

Pros: "Reliability and build quality."

Cons: "Gas mileage and higher cost of premium."

"It's a Mercedes, so the build quality is excellent and one feels very secure in it like a bank vault on wheels. The gas mileage is on the low side and of course premium is required. The 2010 interior comes across as a little cheap and the backseat is snug. Using the standard roof rails to transport a bike is hard as the sills are very high off the ground and due to the shape of the rear doors, hard to stand on. The power tailgate is a nice feature if one's hands are full."

MERCEDES BENZ GLK 350 MATIC

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

color-gray LOADED with/extras

"THIS MERCEDES SUV IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE IT IS BRAND NEW! BECAUSE IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THIS SUV COMES WITH AN EXTRA CPO 50,000 MILE WARRENTY WHICH IS TRANSFERABLE. HOW GOOD DOES IT GET."

color-gray LOADED with/extras

Getting out of this one ASAP!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "stability control, ipod connection"

Cons: "terrible on gas manual tailgate no satellite radio"

"Vehicle is not at all good on gas over price for just a basic model.(I am comparing it to what I traded for this one both are the same price new) no satellite radio, manual trunk,maual steering up and down life only one CD holder cheap leather inside, no garage door link, no heated seat, I traded a 2007 Infiniti G35 one owner for this! Its the name for the same price as a new infiniti. Infiniti has way more to offer heated seats, garage door link, bose speaker system, satellite radio, keyless entry push start the performance is outstanding! I cannot believe the difference yet its my own fault in mind I was planning to go with another new infiniti but came across this one thinking for the price it would be ok listening to the salesman about how it was so great and good on gas I travel alot its not at all good on gas. I have fibromyalgia so the manual opening and rasing of the tailgate is definitely a no no! It drives great as far as stability, other than that it only has to offer an ipod connection, speaker system is ok, cannot set your seats, you have to have an android phone to get all your features such as contact list downloads or use your voice command features! The mainteance is sky high its expensive on the infiniti but not even close to this benz! I paid 3000 for extended warranty in which its worth having at the end of the day its the name "Mercedes Benz" that we are paying for. I plan to in six months to get out of this vehicle fast, quick in a hurry, I did not know this vehicle did not have any of the features until after I purchased it the salesman said nothing! Infiniti" does hold its value my car had 81000 miles on it and they sold it in 6 days for 18000,gave me 13000 on a trade according to KBB this vehile I purchased was only worth a little over 25000 I brought it used for 28000. 2Thumbs up to Infiniti with those 328(HP)horses I regret not going with my first choice, my experience was worth the money and than some extended warranty is 2000 with Infiniti you do have to pay one hundred dollars deductible each time yet unless you have certain features with MBusa you cannot talk to them if you need roadside assistance its best to make sure you have it through you insurance company."

By on Monday, February 1, 2010

ok

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I want my Toyota Back! Only had this 2010 GLK one month, but would give it back for my Highlander."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals