2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Buy the extended warrenty

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "nice looking car that is fun to drive"

Cons: "not reliable."

"Most of my driving is long distance (1 to 8 hours a trip) with very little stop and go city driving. Valve cover leak that had to be repaired 3 times before they got it right (45k). Transfer case leak at 49k. Constant bulb burnout in all lights (at least 3 times in the front lights and 6 in the tail lights). at 80k I'm now told I need a new transmission/transfer box at $6,000+. To top it off my seat belt stopped working two days ago. Not a very reliable vehicle. I expected better of a MB as a first (and last) time buyer. If you buy it make sure you purchase the extended warranty."

Best Benz I've ever driven

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun responsive smooth ride perfect size"

Cons: "Just trying to lower payments"

"Had a S-550 before an ML 350 and 2 SLK 350 and by far the best! Handles like a dream in snow, slush even on ice it out performed the ML!"

Love my 2nd GLK

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Excellent visibility"

Cons: "Back seat slightly tight"

"Had the 2011 and was looking to possibly switch to Audi Q5 or a BMW x3 , after test driving both alternative vehicles , I received a call from my dealer that the new vehicles were in and ready for test drives. I checked out the Glk350, BLK/BLK Lighting Package / AMG Styling and 20" Rims and freaking fell in the love with the car all over again. Absolutely, love the fact I stayed with Mercedes , the new improvements are well done and noticed. Highly recommend this car, if you don't have kids, my 80lbs dog fits in the back just fine so we're cool :)"

Traded GL450 for GLK350

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Downsized to GLK350 from GL450. Both great cars, but I forgot how much fun it is to drive a smaller, tighter, more nimble car. And by car, I mean the GLK350 corners well and is very easy to maneuver. Who says size doesn't matter? Great SUV and still a Mercedes!"

I love this car! Practical, beautiful, fun to driv

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive, solid, beautiful, durable"

Cons: "doppler effect with open windows!"

"This is my first Mercedes, and I scraped the bottom of my piggy bank to afford it. Friends had told me this would be very expensive to own and operate. They were wrong. Except for standard maintenance, which I've been very thorough about, the car has been reliable and a joy to own. There are very few drawbacks...a little tight for room, some of the compartments quirky, I'm not crazy about the center console, and it took me a while to figure out a few of the features. But overall it was a very sound investment, it's holding its value beautifully, it's safe, solid, and a little sexy. Can't ask for more, and I've driven it very hard, including 4 trips to and from California. It's great in all weather, including, recently, lots of snow and ice....I will drive this little beauty til the wheels fall off :-)"

Flexible, Fast, Fun

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Electronics is outstanding, powerful,"

"I have owned this SUV for one year and would recommend it to anyone. You feel like you are driving a sports car with its power and suspension. I bought this SUV for the winter months, my summer car is a Porsche Turbo Carrera."

THE BLACK PRINCESS- GLK

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I LOVE MY NEW GLK. I HAD IT FOR THREE MONTHS AND EVERYDAY PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE BLACK PRINCESS(IT'S BLACK WITH BLACK INTERIOR)IT'S A VERY NICE COMPACT SUV.I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR GIVING ME THE HEALTH AND STRENGTH TO PAY FOR IT.JUST GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Love my GLK - but now that baby is on the way...

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Great handling!"

Cons: "Car seat will not fit in the back!"

"I LOVE my GLK - I have always drove mercedes and purchased my GLK in 2011. All of my mercedes have always been dependable and no issues. The GLK is not large enough in the backseat for my car seat so I will have to trade!!!! My C Class had more room in the backseat than the GLK!"

Great deal

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"For mid size SUVs this vehicle definatly exceeds all in it's class and for the price you cannot beat having this vehicle!"

overly priced maintaining maintainence to expensi

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "not please at all"

Cons: "maintaining vehicle is to expensive be careful"

"have had to many major expense in maintaining vehicle. 3to$400.00 for oil and oil filter service. had to replace tires at only 30000 miles at an expense of $1000.00. now at 50000miles we started getting a bumping noise now they said we had to have new wheels because of out or roundness another $1000.00 it has just been one thing after another with this vehicle. just took it in for the oil change and now the dealer says it needs the transmission serviced that would cost another $1200.00."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals