2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Great all utility SUV.

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pros: "Great handling, many luxury features."

Cons: "Doesn't do well with icy roads."

"Would be better served with the all wheel drive option. We really enjoy the safety and reliability of our GLK!"

5200 miles in since 06/2013, so far so good

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, torque, practicality, fit and finish"

Cons: "Rearview camera, push button start should be std"

"Have been driving the GLK250 since the end of June '13 and have had no major complaints so far. Zero problems (mechanical or electrical) encountered and it's simply a solid vehicle overall. Have been averaging 30-31 MPG after 5 fill-ups in 80/20 Hwy/City driving. That's from my own mileage calculations but frankly the on-board trip computer is not too far off (within 0.5-1MPG accuracy). I'm not exactly a lead-foot but I don't drive like a granny either (I'm 28 years old). This thing just eats road imperfection for lunch - I live in the NE region so there is plenty of that around. Can't wait to test out the 4Matic performance in the snow in another month or so. Favorite Features TORQUE - loads of it (369 ft.lbs) from 1800rpm and up. This makes the car feel much peppier than it actually is (only 200HP for a 4200lb car). This is my first diesel and I'm already addicted. Fuel economy is just awesome for a vehicle this size. Transmission is very smooth - shifts are almost undetectable. (The 9-speed currently being developed should be even better when it debuts within the next year or two.) Column shifter seemed very ancient at first but then I started enjoying the extra space made available because of that. Suggested Improvements Brakes seem little soft, backseats could use a bit more room, rearview camera and push-button start should come standard, navigation/infotainment system is in dire need of an overhaul/upgrade, both visually AND functionally. Power liftgate and pano roof should be selectable a la carte instead of being bundled with an expensive package. Wish it didn't come with run flats (or, in MB terms, Extended Mobility tires) but the ride is perfectly acceptable to me (I tend to prefer a stiffer ride). They are just expensive to replace down the road."

Superb

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

"Have owned it for about 2 weeks. The interior is beautiful. The blue tooth is quite intuitive. The trip meter is very smart -- it continuously calculates the fuel to empty and make changes according the consumption. The drive is very smooth. Overall love it."

Just Got It!!

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful Vehicle"

Cons: "Stop and start takes some getting used to"

Luv my new baby!

"Luv it so far. Got it for graduation gift. Nice ride. Right size for me. Very smart looking, good on gas on the highway but does take the pricey brand. I will simply drive less."

Luv my new baby!

It's a Benz! Has a real quality feel.

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive almost car like. Very comfortable."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage in the city plus uses premium gas"

"Solid car with good pickup. It's quicker than it looks. Very comfortable ride. Handles very well for an SUV. Has a lot of nice features. Highway mileage is pretty good. City mileage is poor. Fit and finish is very good. It's a sweet ride!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals