2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I love this car! Practical, beautiful, fun to driv

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive, solid, beautiful, durable"

Cons: "doppler effect with open windows!"

"This is my first Mercedes, and I scraped the bottom of my piggy bank to afford it. Friends had told me this would be very expensive to own and operate. They were wrong. Except for standard maintenance, which I've been very thorough about, the car has been reliable and a joy to own. There are very few drawbacks...a little tight for room, some of the compartments quirky, I'm not crazy about the center console, and it took me a while to figure out a few of the features. But overall it was a very sound investment, it's holding its value beautifully, it's safe, solid, and a little sexy. Can't ask for more, and I've driven it very hard, including 4 trips to and from California. It's great in all weather, including, recently, lots of snow and ice....I will drive this little beauty til the wheels fall off :-)"

Love the car with one major exception - ECO

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive perfect size for me."

Cons: "ECO Stop/Start Awful"

"Had a 10 and traded it for an ML350, the interior was very lacking but the 13 interior is much improved. It is a perfect size for me and a pleasure to drive would rate it highly except for ECO Stop/Start system. I drive Company Hybrids that do this all the time and it is truly not noticeable however the GLK is. It can be switched off but ECO defaults on every time you start the car and this setting can't be changed. Unless this default is changed I would not recommend the GLK."

overly priced maintaining maintainence to expensi

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "not please at all"

Cons: "maintaining vehicle is to expensive be careful"

"have had to many major expense in maintaining vehicle. 3to$400.00 for oil and oil filter service. had to replace tires at only 30000 miles at an expense of $1000.00. now at 50000miles we started getting a bumping noise now they said we had to have new wheels because of out or roundness another $1000.00 it has just been one thing after another with this vehicle. just took it in for the oil change and now the dealer says it needs the transmission serviced that would cost another $1200.00."

Expensive Trouble

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The car smoked after driving in a heavy rain. After 3 months, the oil leaked in my garage. The dealer fixed "under warranty" but I hope "it" (leaking oil) will not happen again???"

Flexible, Fast, Fun

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Electronics is outstanding, powerful,"

"I have owned this SUV for one year and would recommend it to anyone. You feel like you are driving a sports car with its power and suspension. I bought this SUV for the winter months, my summer car is a Porsche Turbo Carrera."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals