2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best Benz I've ever driven

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun responsive smooth ride perfect size"

Cons: "Just trying to lower payments"

"Had a S-550 before an ML 350 and 2 SLK 350 and by far the best! Handles like a dream in snow, slush even on ice it out performed the ML!"

Love my 2nd GLK

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Excellent visibility"

Cons: "Back seat slightly tight"

"Had the 2011 and was looking to possibly switch to Audi Q5 or a BMW x3 , after test driving both alternative vehicles , I received a call from my dealer that the new vehicles were in and ready for test drives. I checked out the Glk350, BLK/BLK Lighting Package / AMG Styling and 20" Rims and freaking fell in the love with the car all over again. Absolutely, love the fact I stayed with Mercedes , the new improvements are well done and noticed. Highly recommend this car, if you don't have kids, my 80lbs dog fits in the back just fine so we're cool :)"

Great GLK

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "Great visibility with smooth quiet ride."

Cons: "Some lack of storage in the glove box."

"Worth the wait for the 2013 model changes. Interior is far superior to prior year models. Luxurious, quite and smooth ride even with the 20" wheels. Acceleration in economy mode will start in 2nd gear for fuel savings. Under normal driving conditions, it performs superbly. If I need additional acceleration, I switch to sport mode and the GLK starts in 1st gear adding more torque and quicker acceleration. In ECO mode, the engine will shut off during stops and restart when the brake is released with no interference in acceleration and is almost unrecognizable. If AC is adjusting temperature in Auto mode, providing AC comfort takes priority over engine shut down at stops. All electrical functions are normal. Keyless is great. The only way you can lock keys in car is by using the lock function on the automatic tail gate...dealer said you could never lock keys in car until he did with the tailgate. MBrace unlocked the car. Drove an Audi for 6 years and loved it until I got to 100,000 miles then the car began to break down. Drove the Q5. Sporty, but noisy 2.0 and 3.2 had nothing to offer. Don't believe the man behind the curtain in Consumer Reports. Compare the cars yourself. MB GLK is fabulous. New Pebble Gray with cream and brown interior with pleny of dash wood. Seating in the rear is just as adequate as Audi. Dual sunroofs are filtered for less heat. Less expensive Becker Nav is great. Knob manipulation less complicated than Audi or Lexus. Used USAA Car Buying program and got a great deal. You will enjoy the new GLK!"

Traded GL450 for GLK350

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Downsized to GLK350 from GL450. Both great cars, but I forgot how much fun it is to drive a smaller, tighter, more nimble car. And by car, I mean the GLK350 corners well and is very easy to maneuver. Who says size doesn't matter? Great SUV and still a Mercedes!"

THE BLACK PRINCESS- GLK

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I LOVE MY NEW GLK. I HAD IT FOR THREE MONTHS AND EVERYDAY PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE BLACK PRINCESS(IT'S BLACK WITH BLACK INTERIOR)IT'S A VERY NICE COMPACT SUV.I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR GIVING ME THE HEALTH AND STRENGTH TO PAY FOR IT.JUST GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals