2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great overall package

By on Monday, January 21, 2013

Pros: "handling, interior, bluetooth features, ride, eco"

Cons: "can be a bit pricey, needs more cargo space"

"The combination of quality, luxury and comfort makes for a great overall package. It drives like a car but provides more space and versatility. It wont blow you away with its mileage but what it gets is respectable for the 300+ hp it gives you. It is an incredibly smooth driving machine. The eco stop start feature has far exceeded my expectations. I thought I would be able to notice it every time the motor shuts off but if the radio is playing and you go straight from brake to throttle it takes off without a hitch. However in stop and go traffic it is noticeable. However, with the touch of one button you can shut it off. It handles beautifully in poor weather. The blue tooth connectivity works flawlessly likewise with the audio streaming. Great features! Much better interface than my Chevrolets. If you forgo on many of the "extra" options and just get what you want, it can prove to be a very good value for the combination of quality and luxury that it provides. Overall a great buying decision I feel. Very close to purchasing an Infiniti but I am very happy with the decision I made."

best their is out there

By on Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Love everything about this vehicle, handling, looks etc. but most of all how safe it is. I had an accident at about 45mph involving a Toyota SUV and had $1400.00 in damage while the Toyota had to sent to the junkyard as it was completly demolished. Better safe than sorry."

I love this car! Practical, beautiful, fun to driv

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive, solid, beautiful, durable"

Cons: "doppler effect with open windows!"

"This is my first Mercedes, and I scraped the bottom of my piggy bank to afford it. Friends had told me this would be very expensive to own and operate. They were wrong. Except for standard maintenance, which I've been very thorough about, the car has been reliable and a joy to own. There are very few drawbacks...a little tight for room, some of the compartments quirky, I'm not crazy about the center console, and it took me a while to figure out a few of the features. But overall it was a very sound investment, it's holding its value beautifully, it's safe, solid, and a little sexy. Can't ask for more, and I've driven it very hard, including 4 trips to and from California. It's great in all weather, including, recently, lots of snow and ice....I will drive this little beauty til the wheels fall off :-)"

Amazing Vehicle, Amazing Lease Deals

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "QUALITY, RIDE,COMFORT, ROOMY,EXCEPTIONAL LEASE PROGRAMS"

Cons: "STILL INTIMIDATED BY THE VOICE COMMAND/NAV SYSTEM"

"Solid, Quiet, Powerful, Beautiful. Tested the Audi Q5 and the Lincoln MKX. Audi was overpriced, the engined sounded bad on acceleration and Audi leases could not compare to the MBZ lease program...over $100/month difference for same options, similar MSRP. Internet shopping is the best way to go. I got the loaded model and almost all the accessories are a breeze. The nav system requires some "getting used too" and the German technology is not as user-friendly as Japanese technology."

Best Benz I've ever driven

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun responsive smooth ride perfect size"

Cons: "Just trying to lower payments"

"Had a S-550 before an ML 350 and 2 SLK 350 and by far the best! Handles like a dream in snow, slush even on ice it out performed the ML!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals