2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

5200 miles in since 06/2013, so far so good

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, torque, practicality, fit and finish"

Cons: "Rearview camera, push button start should be std"

"Have been driving the GLK250 since the end of June '13 and have had no major complaints so far. Zero problems (mechanical or electrical) encountered and it's simply a solid vehicle overall. Have been averaging 30-31 MPG after 5 fill-ups in 80/20 Hwy/City driving. That's from my own mileage calculations but frankly the on-board trip computer is not too far off (within 0.5-1MPG accuracy). I'm not exactly a lead-foot but I don't drive like a granny either (I'm 28 years old). This thing just eats road imperfection for lunch - I live in the NE region so there is plenty of that around. Can't wait to test out the 4Matic performance in the snow in another month or so. Favorite Features TORQUE - loads of it (369 ft.lbs) from 1800rpm and up. This makes the car feel much peppier than it actually is (only 200HP for a 4200lb car). This is my first diesel and I'm already addicted. Fuel economy is just awesome for a vehicle this size. Transmission is very smooth - shifts are almost undetectable. (The 9-speed currently being developed should be even better when it debuts within the next year or two.) Column shifter seemed very ancient at first but then I started enjoying the extra space made available because of that. Suggested Improvements Brakes seem little soft, backseats could use a bit more room, rearview camera and push-button start should come standard, navigation/infotainment system is in dire need of an overhaul/upgrade, both visually AND functionally. Power liftgate and pano roof should be selectable a la carte instead of being bundled with an expensive package. Wish it didn't come with run flats (or, in MB terms, Extended Mobility tires) but the ride is perfectly acceptable to me (I tend to prefer a stiffer ride). They are just expensive to replace down the road."

Great riding and looking SUV, Handles exceptionall

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Classy and great to run around in."

Cons: "no cons."

"I have had this MB for over two years and it has never dissappointed. Rides and feels great. Great Value. Only comment that is slightly neg. is that the passenger seat could go back a little further. Great SUV Mercedez!"

Great

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "Reasonable price, lots of fun to own and drive"

Cons: "Not enough rear leg room."

"I love the styling and design of this SUV...my only complaint is the rear leg room...if the rear seat was adjustable or there was 2" more leg room it would be perfect for it's class of SUV."

Great SUV!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "Quiet and fun to drive"

Cons: "The cruise control is too close to the turn signal"

"I drove big SUV's in the past and love the gas mileage in the V-6 and it is easier to park. The dealership maintenance fees were higher, but I was able to find a local authorized service center that charges less than half what the dealer charges and they have been great! This is an impressive vehicle to drive up in and people always think I paid way more than I did."

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Own the Glk for about 19 months, pass two winter in the New York area with the heavy snow never a problem. Ran like a champ in New York City biggest snow storm. All around great performer and ride steady and heavy, but easy to drive. Also getting out you don't need a step stood like other suv."

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I have had my GLK for 13 months and haven't had a single problem. I plan on driving this for years!"

So Far so good

By on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Bought car for my wife and she loves it. She has 20,000 miles on it with now issues. It has been serviced by dealer as schueled so far the cost has been 800.00 Only issue I have is the back seat room. Glad I do not have to sit back there."

Best small SUV

By on Saturday, September 25, 2010

"I have had this small SUV for several months now and I really like it. The feeling of driving is amazing. The interior is very comfortable. The engineer is powerful enough for the size of the car and is really responsive. The mileage is not too bad. I can do nearly 19 miles per hour in mostly city driving in a big metropolitan area, which is better than my previous Altima. The Bluetooth is easy to connect with my iPhone and is easy to use. Overall, this is a great car with a very reasonable price."

Glick

By on Friday, June 18, 2010

"In its class for the money, it's a best in show and value."

By on Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Rides like an R-Class but quieter. Handles like a C-class sport on the road and quck as a rabbit (the animal not the car)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals