2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

5200 miles in since 06/2013, so far so good

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, torque, practicality, fit and finish"

Cons: "Rearview camera, push button start should be std"

"Have been driving the GLK250 since the end of June '13 and have had no major complaints so far. Zero problems (mechanical or electrical) encountered and it's simply a solid vehicle overall. Have been averaging 30-31 MPG after 5 fill-ups in 80/20 Hwy/City driving. That's from my own mileage calculations but frankly the on-board trip computer is not too far off (within 0.5-1MPG accuracy). I'm not exactly a lead-foot but I don't drive like a granny either (I'm 28 years old). This thing just eats road imperfection for lunch - I live in the NE region so there is plenty of that around. Can't wait to test out the 4Matic performance in the snow in another month or so. Favorite Features TORQUE - loads of it (369 ft.lbs) from 1800rpm and up. This makes the car feel much peppier than it actually is (only 200HP for a 4200lb car). This is my first diesel and I'm already addicted. Fuel economy is just awesome for a vehicle this size. Transmission is very smooth - shifts are almost undetectable. (The 9-speed currently being developed should be even better when it debuts within the next year or two.) Column shifter seemed very ancient at first but then I started enjoying the extra space made available because of that. Suggested Improvements Brakes seem little soft, backseats could use a bit more room, rearview camera and push-button start should come standard, navigation/infotainment system is in dire need of an overhaul/upgrade, both visually AND functionally. Power liftgate and pano roof should be selectable a la carte instead of being bundled with an expensive package. Wish it didn't come with run flats (or, in MB terms, Extended Mobility tires) but the ride is perfectly acceptable to me (I tend to prefer a stiffer ride). They are just expensive to replace down the road."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "stylish, comfortable and great driving vehicle."

Cons: "expensive to service"

"I love this vehicle. I recently purchased it in December after owning the same vehicle without 4matic (not wise in michigan). The ease of driving this vehicle is amazing. It is so easy to maneuver. It is stylish while still being practical for me, a mom with 3 kids to cart around. I like the GL too, but the GLK was a better choice for us at this time, and I am really happy with it. I only wish that it was a standard option to plug in devices to the speakers as it is with most economy vehicles, but that is a manufacturing complaint, not specific to this vehicle. The options are easy to use, and the Blue tooth is great for someone like me that works a lot out of the vehicle. I've driven it all over the country and the gas mileage was great, and it was a comfortable ride the whole way down. Every time I get ready to step into this vehicle I get excited to drive again! Beware though, that you get what you pay for, so be prepared for everything to be more $- but it's worth it!"

Great riding and looking SUV, Handles exceptionall

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Classy and great to run around in."

Cons: "no cons."

"I have had this MB for over two years and it has never dissappointed. Rides and feels great. Great Value. Only comment that is slightly neg. is that the passenger seat could go back a little further. Great SUV Mercedez!"

Great

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "Reasonable price, lots of fun to own and drive"

Cons: "Not enough rear leg room."

"I love the styling and design of this SUV...my only complaint is the rear leg room...if the rear seat was adjustable or there was 2" more leg room it would be perfect for it's class of SUV."

Great SUV!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "Quiet and fun to drive"

Cons: "The cruise control is too close to the turn signal"

"I drove big SUV's in the past and love the gas mileage in the V-6 and it is easier to park. The dealership maintenance fees were higher, but I was able to find a local authorized service center that charges less than half what the dealer charges and they have been great! This is an impressive vehicle to drive up in and people always think I paid way more than I did."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals