2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

Based on 15 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Phenomenal car with a few flaws

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pros: "Finesse and class mixed with power and technology"

Cons: "Only 2 usable HVAC vents for the entire rear"

"My wife and I have owned the 2013 GL450 for 1 year and we both admit that it's the best car that we have ever owned. Quality both inside and outside defines this vehicle. At 75mph the 3 ton gentle beast sails as smooth as a hovercraft over calm water while the cabin is quieter than a whisper. Awesome steering at both low and high speeds. I can't think of a production car that I would feel more safe in. Negatives include a complex infotainment system that takes some serious study to take advantage of all the high tech amazing tricks. Also for a car this large, there are only 2 usable HVAC vents that serve the entire 2nd and 3rd row. If you are in the "wayback" during the summer, you will be sweating . Nevertheless if you have the means to afford this vehicle, it is a pure joy to travel the long road. Of note, there are hard to find since demand is high and supply is low. Not too many seen on the roads, so it turns many heads and serves as a topic of conversation on the parking lot frequently."

An S-Class with an Attitude!

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Simply a joy to drive with fantastic fuel economy!"

Cons: "It has everything that I need in a car!"

"I have owned the Diesel version for about 3 months now, after trading up from my 98 ML320 SUV with over 190,000 miles. This new "Truck" is one of the best cars that I have ever owned (My other car is a 95 S320 with over 250,000 Miles). I am getting over 28mpg on the highway with plenty of torque when needed (it is actually faster to 60mph than my 1968 Porsche 911 Targa). When you are driving it on a trip, it is the kind of car that so enevelops you with security and comfort that you don't want the trip to end. In summary - a fantastic piece of engineering!"

A fine road warrior vehicle.

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

"Smooth as silk on the interstate. Good value for the money. Excellent fuel economy for a large SUV. Very comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"

Impressive

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and safe"

Cons: "Instrument panel needs to be friendlier."

"Prior to buying 2013 GL, I owned a 2010 GL. The 2nd generation 2013 is much better than the 2010 model. The cabin is very quite and the engine is more powerful, even though the engine size is same. I love the bird view created by 4 cameras in the car. Overall, the car is very nice. It has the smoothest ride when compared to other large SUV I tried (Lexus GX, Escalade, Navigator & Q7) The safety features are impressive. The instrument panel is still very complicated and needs improvement. I tried a Lincoln MKT, which has a much better instrument panel."

A Perfect Lemon Car for Lemonade!

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Great look , Inside and out"

Cons: "too many mechanical issues"

"Bought in Oct 2012. car has constant Vibration. with bunch of other issues such as vibration while braking. Door Latch problem. Cooling system problem, A/C problem. Seat problem, Pre Safe system problem , No Help From MB USA or try to repair the vehicle!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals