• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2011 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.1

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 14 15 16 | Next

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not the Quality I expected

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"I have owned this car for a year now. The first 1500 miles the vehicle had been into the dealership twice. I've had an axle replaced, all brake pads and rotors, and an air bag sensor replaced. Each trip to the dealer is 300 miles one way and I have to have a loaner car each time for at least two weeks. My brakes still make a horrendous noise, very embarrassing. The front end makes a lot of racket when stopping slowly and slowly going over small bumps. I've like my loaner vehicles better than this one and I can hardly wait until I can get rid of it. What a dissappointment! On the plus side, it has a very smooth ride and is comfortable on long road trips. It also has a lot of power. But the negative aspects, in my opinion, outweigh the pluses."

problems with bells and whistles

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I have owned this vehicle for 7 months. It has been in the shop for 3 times due to small "bells and whisle" problems. I travel 150 miles one way to the dealer and everytime I take it in I have to come back when the part comes in. Last time I took it in it was to repair the driver window, well on the way home I noticed that the other instruments on that door panel now do not work. Parking sensors just malfunctioned today. What's in store for tomorrow???? Other than small things everything else is wonderful with the car. I just wish the dealer was closer."

A Dream to Drive

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"Drives more like a large, sporty sedan, and less like an SUV. Has the power to enter a fast-moving freeway with ease, yet floats down the road as if on a cloud. Very responsive braking, instant acceleration, great handling in emergencies, incredible suspension. Roomy interior, loads of headroom, great field of vision, easy to use controls. It is handsome enough to drive to the opera, and practical enough to haul a young soccer team and their gear, or all of your weekend projects. You will love this car. Quality and performance will win you over."

By on Sunday, July 01, 2007

Beautiful SUV

By on Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I went from a 2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer to the 2007 MB GL450. Wow, what a vehicle! More power than most folks need and the quietest ride I've ever been in. The seats are comfortable, although for $50K, you'd expect leather seats (leather seats are an option). I also expected the memory seats to be linked to the key, like my Ford had. There are memory seats, but you have to press a button on the side of the seats; it should go off of the key. The 3rd row is adequate, but you can only load from the passenger side of the vehicle."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 14 15 16 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals