2009 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.0

Based on 170 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

This is by far one of the best cars I have owned

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "navigation system, Comfortable Leather, fun"

Cons: "A little bulky but not really"

"Before I purchased my GL-450 i had a Lexus RX-350 which was a mistake because of the constant problems because of the lack of quality. Anyway, My GL-450 for my family and I has been the perfect fit. For long drives it is very comfortable even without the Premium Package and the easy third row, My previous car also had a third row but it was hard to access and not comfortable. It has a lot of storage space. This car has a lot of great features and good highway miles. Over all this is a great car"

Fantastic SUV size with amazing mpg - hi 20's

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "mpg, comfort, fit and finish, room, drive"

Cons: "diesel fuel pumps - see complete review"

"I've owned several full size SUV's with room for family and friends. MPG has always been the downsize, generally averaging in the mid teens. Driving the vehicle you would never know it was a diesel.... power, performance, handling, no truck sounding diesel here, no dirty diesel here. Great Car. The only con I have is filling up with diesel is often dirty - most diesel owners are truck owners that use their vehicles for labor type jobs. The pump's are dirty (we even keep gloves in the car). I do see this changing as more diesel luxury cars entering the US market"

Love the car but hate the maintenance

By on Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Pros: "Incredible turning radius, mileage and handling"

Cons: "Breaks so ofter I feel I've driven a loaner more"

"I wanted a diesel and SUV that would haul 7 people. MB GL350 fit that bill, the car drove VERY nice, like the interior and absolutely loved the mileage (22mpg average day to day and have achieved over 27 on road trips). Now the issue. I think the "Check Engine" light has been on more than it has been off. I've changed the brakes, the front air suspension, timing chain and had a problem with the transmission and multiple sensors. Now my main seal is leaking and I have an issue with the blue fluid sensor and pump. I've probably dropped 10K into this care in the last 18 months. I can't stand driving the thing and feel that it will BREAK at any minute. I love driving the car, great power and mileage but it's a VERY fragile SUV."

Higly recommended. Love this SUV. Comfort style

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "Love to drive, smooth, Nice handling, strong"

"I bought this car in 2008. really nice SUV. Comfortable, smooth drive. good if you have family you will love it. suv works great in all weather conditions. I will recommend this car to everyone who is looking for luxury Large SUV"

My 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Trunk isn't that wide"

"I bought my GL550 new in '08 in black with tan premium leather and traded in my CLK55. I got Heated rear seats, keyless go, dual entertainment screens. This car has ton of room despite the fact that the trunk is should be slightly wider. The seats heat up in 45 seconds! This car even has massaging seats! This car was loaded even without options I added! The engine is a horse! The 5,500 lb SUV goes from 0-60 in 6.5-7 seconds! The engine is super loud and in the GL550 you can barely hear it! I highly recommend this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals