2009 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.0

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

"I have owned Yukon XL; Lincoln Navigator; Range Rover. This is simply the best SUV out there! Rides like a luxury vehicle , but yet can carry 7 in comfort. Including the 3rd row passengers! Only reason not a ten, is the navigation. MB should team with Garmin!"

love my car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "drives great, holds its value well, safe"

Cons: "wish it had captains chairs in second row."

"This is my second GL. I had a 2007, now a 2008. Have had a few problems. 1-I think it is the fuel pump. car didn't want to start bc fuel wasn't getting to the proper place, it was replaced under warranty. 2- rattling sunroof that drove me crazy- got fixed after 6 or so trips to the dealer 3-SOS system was not locating me, had that fixed All have been fixed Have been through multiple visits for problems bc i believe the mechanics do things quick and don't take their time. after i had fuel pump replaced, a week later it the hose came loose and exploded fuel all over the place. They had to tow it and reconnect the hose long story short, love the car, but repair shop has been a pain in the rear! I was also in a bad head on collision that left me alive! I believe that it is a safe car! the car received $22000 in damage, i had whiplash and a concussion. Wish this car had captains chairs in 2nd row. entering 3rd row is a pain in the rear. however, 3rd row is quite spacious compared to other suv's"

Brakes and Tires

By on Monday, November 08, 2010

"We purchased this SUV for the look and power. If anyone would have told me that it eats tires and brakes like a PIG, I would never have believed it. 100,000 miles and on 4th set of brakes and tiers. Now the rack sterring has broke ($3500.00 to fix). My wife drives this SUV and I drive Range Rover. Take Range Rover hands down over this SUV. Look around before you buy this truck. If you are ok with repair bills, then this is the truck for you."

This is by far one of the best cars I have owned

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "navigation system, Comfortable Leather, fun"

Cons: "A little bulky but not really"

"Before I purchased my GL-450 i had a Lexus RX-350 which was a mistake because of the constant problems because of the lack of quality. Anyway, My GL-450 for my family and I has been the perfect fit. For long drives it is very comfortable even without the Premium Package and the easy third row, My previous car also had a third row but it was hard to access and not comfortable. It has a lot of storage space. This car has a lot of great features and good highway miles. Over all this is a great car"

Fantastic SUV size with amazing mpg - hi 20's

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "mpg, comfort, fit and finish, room, drive"

Cons: "diesel fuel pumps - see complete review"

"I've owned several full size SUV's with room for family and friends. MPG has always been the downsize, generally averaging in the mid teens. Driving the vehicle you would never know it was a diesel.... power, performance, handling, no truck sounding diesel here, no dirty diesel here. Great Car. The only con I have is filling up with diesel is often dirty - most diesel owners are truck owners that use their vehicles for labor type jobs. The pump's are dirty (we even keep gloves in the car). I do see this changing as more diesel luxury cars entering the US market"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals