2008 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.0

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

love my GL!

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "great gas milages on bluetec"

Cons: "navigation hard to use"

"I have the GL bluetec. I get great gas mileage and I don't find myself filling up at the pump as much. Usually I can go 10 days without getting gas. I love how much room I get and the third row seat is an actual third row seat that can seat real adults not preschoolers. I also love the rear view camera and the blind spot assist. Only draw back is the navigation is not as intuitive as I would like. Other than that, overall a great vehicle."

Fantastic car!!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Very luxurious, fast, comfortable, great looks"

"This car is amazing. Very fast on the highway and the ride comfort is superb. Accelerating is truly effortless, and for a SUV of that size I consider that spectacular. The interior is very luxurious. Leather is abundant throughout, and you also get televisions inside!! Also, there is a lot of wood trim. The exterior looks are aggressive without too much flash, just perfect. Overall, this is a great car, and the best part is it's a Mercedes-Benz!"

Solid

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "utility, quiet, ride, power"

Cons: "electronics are a bit dated"

"We've owned our GL450 for almost a year and have a little over 12,000 miles on it. We had a minor glitch at the beginning with the navigation system, but it was quickly resolved, and the only other time in the shop was for the annual maintenance where a few minor issues were tweaked (burned out light bulbs, glitchy rear hatch). Overall, we've been very happy with this SUV. The ease and flexibility of going from an 8-seat vehicle to a 5-seat with enormous cargo capacity is great, and the ride strikes a nice balance between maneuverability and comfort. It's also the quietest car we've ever owned. The only negative I can think of is the electronics (e.g., navigation and voice command) are a bit dated compared to the competition."

I love my GL-450.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "expensive tires and have issues w/tire pressure"

"The GL-450 is a great vehicle. I wish the gas prices had not risen the way they did because it takes a pretty penny to fill it up. Tires are extremely expensive for it, but overall I am extremely pleased."

Meets expectations

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"owned this car since new in 2007. other than the standard maintenance have not had any issues. drives well both in the city and on the highway. Wish i had got the backup camera-this vehicle is large! Also not impressed with Mercedes and their slooowwwness to add things like usb ports, bluetooth, etc. Now that it is out of warranty, i'll be watching to see what starts to break."

Love the Diesel!

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"My second GL 1st 320 08 is much better than 07 37k mi and no major problems excel gas mi mid 20's at 80mph and pulls boat easily, bad elect shift put it back on middle get rid of ash tray, seats hard! All around great suv and I have had them all!"

LOVE THE STYLE

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"My husband bought me this SUV(GL-450) for Christmas last year and I LOVE IT. We have not had any problems with it. We have 3 kids and it has enough room for the 5 of us to be comfortable on long trips. It is very stylish and a head turner."

Gl320 2009

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"first year and 10,000 miles. nothing wrong. everything works great. 27 mpg on trips. city shows 23 mpg. At this point nothing but praise. The ride and turning compares to nothing else I've driven, or owned in this class. Time will tell but off to a great start."

Solid Vehicle

By on Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Great Stile, Handling ok, Mercedes in and out, diesel very quiet. Most people would love to own this, but lacks big vehicle appeal. Way over priced. 23 to 27 mpg excellent. Long highway trips at 28-31 mpg."

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"BY FAR THE BEST SUV AROUND ANY WEATHER SNOW DRY AND ANY AMOUNT OF RAIN POSSIBLE WE DROVE 70 MILES IN AN ABSOLUTE DOWNPOUR GOING 65-75 MPH THE 550 ATE THE ROAD NEVER SLIPPING AN INCH AND THE WIPER SYSTEM WAS BEYOND GREAT SO IF YOU TAKE LONG ROAD TRIPS THIS IS #1"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals