• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2008 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.1

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great family car!!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"We have had our GL for over a year now. I have only had to take it into the shop one time for a minor problem (which was covered in warranty). The performance of this vehicle has always been top-notch. It is, in my opinion, the prettiest SUV on the road. Lots of room for the kids, and the 3rd row of automatic seats has come in handy when I have to take their friends with me. The only problem I've ever had is that the tires make a whistling noise on some roads. My oil change was only $220 at a Mercedes Dealership (and only needs to be done every year or 13,000 miles). Lots of great features give you a true "luxury" experience!"

The details

By on Monday, July 28, 2008

"This is a very nice, complex vehicle that needs good care. The local dealer is very good, but on our previous model MB the brakes squeeked for all 7 years we owned it."

Gopher Vehicle

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"I call this the "Gopher" vehicle because it is constantly going back to the dealership because it had "go for this, and go in for that" Everytime something is fixed, a new problem arises. Can't remember last time entire vehicle was in working order. Also, very expensive to fix. When working, the ride is good and the performance is excellent. Our Yukon we had prior to this was every bit as good as for ride and performance."

Worst Car I've Ever Had

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"The 1st mo. I had the car it was in the shop for 3 weeks. For the front end system. Then 2 more times during the time I've had it. Brakes sqeak terribly. I have had the worst customer service in Annapolis, MD. Cost $500 for oil change. I have only 40,000 miles on it and had to put all new tires on it due to being a high performance car. Didn't know when I bought it, it used high test gast - cost over $100 to fill. I have had a Ford Expidtion for almost 10 years and I have not had any problems w/it. I thought I would get a better car for the cost of it. Totally disappointed in this car. Never another Mercedes."

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals